Bob Mould...very cool Shaft.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Shaft
    Shaft

Bob Mould...very cool Shaft.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Thank you Valis. I met him and talked with him for a little while. It was probably 15 minutes but it was so exciting that it seemed like an hour. Someone had to come up to me and whisper in my ear that "Other people would like to talk to Bob" and so I finally left him alone but he was very nice to talk to. Andy AKA Shaft (Can you dig it?)

• Valis
    Valis

"Other people would like to talk to Bob"

Stupid "other people"!...*LOL* That's cool Shaft man I haven't listened to Husker Du in a long while.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY

Living in New York City I have had various celebrity sightings, however while not being formally introduced on two of the occasions I had the opportunity to talk to Chris Rock, Wesley Snipes and Rosie Perez. Back in the late eighties Wesley Snipes use to live use to live a few doors down from me. We engaged in small talk on a couple of occasions.

In October of 1996, I was dining at a local restaurant and an extremely thin individual wearing a jacket with a hood over his head walks into pickup an outgoing order. I didn?t give him a second thought until our eyes happen to meet, and at that time I realize it was Chris Rock. I didn?t make a big deal about his presence and I think he appreciated it. We engaged in some conversation for about three minutes discussing his recent HBO special until his order was ready. I remember it being October of 1996 because the Yankees won the World Series that year, and seeing Chris Rock sitting next to Robert DeNiro at Yankee Stadium on television the next evening.

During this past summer I frequently would run into Rosie Perez while she was walking her two dogs as I was going to work. It got to a point where we would say hello to each other and engage in brief chat at times.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Sally I have a friend that is a hockey groupie. She will sleep with any SJ shark that gives her a glance. She's really cute too so she doesn't get turned down all that often.

I was teasing you about being a groupie

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I used to work as a first class flight attendant and met:

Sean Austin - He was very nice and laughed when I told him he was my favorite Goonie.

Louie Anderson

Wayne Newton

Brandi

Bernie Mac - He was so funny! I met him working on the set of Ocean's Eleven and I was sitting at his blackjack table for one of the takes.

Bill Murray - on the set of Larger Than Life, where I worked as an extra. He was very nice!

Andy Garcia is an arrogant arsehole. My friend went up to him on the set of Ocean's and told him what a fantastic actor she thinks he is. He looked at her, then turned his back to her, not even acknowledging her comment. Whateva. May he get an inoperable tumor at the base of his spine.

Dimebag Daryl, Rex, and Vinnie Paul from the band Pantera. THEY ROCK!

All of Megadeth before they broke up...Dave Mustaine signed my left b00b @ a meet in greet here in Denver. He's hot. Grrrrrrr.

The boys of Mudvayne at Summer Sanitarium and the lead singer to Lincoln Park (I dunno his name, cuz I think they suck).

And I think that's it...

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i met robbie savage once.

the drummer out of shawaddy-waddy.

exchanged greetings with tony robinson(baldrick).

got a jealous look from john leslie. (i only appear in public with the best looking women )

i really am scraping the barrel here arent i?

• Huxley
    Huxley

Hey shaft, did you 'flip you wig' when you met Bob? ..sorry for the pun. I've met Doug Martsch from Built to Spill, Calvin from Beat Happening, and Mike Watt from The Minutemen/solo stuff. In fact I think I bought Mr. Watt a soda. Huxley

• Valis
    Valis
    I lived in Dallas, so I dated Raphael Septein (Cowboys)

Was he not investigated for some inapropriate behavior with a minor? I remember that for some reason or another.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I work around the music industry in Los Angeles so I meet musicians all the time. I dated Ben Savage from the t.v. show Boy Meets World for a while. 2 weeks ago I met Stevie Wonder, that was a highlight.

Here's Drydan of Alien Ant Farm and myself last weekend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit