I am a proud Jehovah's Witness Defender

by Matthew Jefferson 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Jehovah's witnesses are very nice to new persons attending meetings, it's called love bombing, it's what mind control cults do to keep a the person coming to meetings but once you get baptized the gloves come off so to speak.''

And, you see their 'true colours' if you're an unmarried person, cannot make all the meetings or never parrot their answers out of the WT study or congregational bible study. It's like you might as well be invisible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if Mathew would defend the JWS no blood transfusion doctrine which has killed thousands including many children or the fact that JWS religion has broken apart millions of families ?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Matt are you a proud defender of them not turning over pedophiles to the police? How do you feel about the FACT that they just lost one of the largest sums to a single sec abuse victims in history? (35 million ) Montana. I have family and freinds in this cult so obviously the people aren't all bad by any means. But what is pure evil is the organization.It turns freinds and family members against people that got baptized at 12 and have done nothing but disagree with doctrine while it refuses to turn over pedophiles and pays enormous sums to csa victims while acting innocent the whole time! Tell me again that this is what you are so proud to defend but just cant join!

• Dubfounded
    Dubfounded

With all respect Matthew. This religion is indefensible. As an organisation there encouraged treatment of non witness people and former witnesses is shocking and not humane.

Some and it’s a minority of the people buck against the trend, but even they get treated by second class citizens by the BOE and the R&F.

If you honestly believe that they “respect” your decision you are extremely naive. you will be classed as a colossal waste of time and wouldn’t have made a good brother. I’m just saying it how it is from my 40 years experience in this cult, for that is what it is. You sir have had an extremely lucky escape.

My advice. Move on, don’t give them a second look.

• Nathan Natas
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi Matthew, welcome to the forum. I have to say it's not much of a defence. Two posts and then you run away.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

probably find the OP is in one of those african countries showing booming watchtower growth. no matter how much he sucks up to it --he still wont get a visa.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’m thinking troll but I’ll give the benefit of the doubt. If you were a true JW defender you wouldn’t be on here, considering the Governing body have explicitly told you not to visit and correspond on these sites.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

troll

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

5 pages of BS, stop the insanity now please...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit