I am a proud Jehovah's Witness Defender

by Matthew Jefferson 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

sir82 ...No, they save that part until after you are baptized as a JW.

That's right. Go back, get baptized and then leave.

Come back and tell us how that worked out.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Give it a little time Matt, they will avoid you in the future, except the elder who studied with you. He will keep hoping for a notch on his belt for converting you.

• atomant
    atomant

l think matthew is a kid (troll) wanting a good laugh.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Dear Proud JW,

Well happy to have on board I sure hope you enjoy your stay here.

Your motives sound reasonable, but I must warn you that the Watchtower Corporation beliefs that the Bible's should be taken literally and that their interpretation of scripture the only right one,, highly flawed due to their delusional state brought one by a god complex. The claim of The Watchtower corporation that they are God's mouth piece and God's only earthly organization seem highly suspect and to a very large extent 'wishful thinking'.

The reason why they forbid a higher education to it's members is to keep them ignorant and under their control psychologically.

I wish you the best and may you find your stay here insightful.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Yep..its that time of year again..troll season

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This OP thread smells like......

Bull-Fuggin-Sheet!

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

You are funny man.

You defend them but don't believe them enough to join them.

Dude - they only shun people who had been JWs and left, not a BS (bible study) like you.

Get this through your skull.

You are EASY field service hours to them.

You are and EASY RV to them.

You make their day in service easier because if you are home you will answer.

You are no more than that now.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well done for not joining Matthew!

After a while I think that you will begin to realise what a good decision you have made after a bit more information has come your way, the other side of the coin as it were.

Nearly everyone on this site has woken up to the delusional nature of being a Jehovah's Witness.

Let me give you a clue, the JWs are normally humble and decent people just like you are, not so the leaders. Never in one hundred and forty years of propaganda have they got anything right other than what could be found elsewhere in other religious literature. All of their predictions have fallen completely flat and have been passed off and over without apology!

They misled millions of believers who gave up their independence, livelihood, money and time, they proudly wasted the whole of their lives for the beliefs of the Watchtower-- and died disappointed. For about seventy odd years they taught with absolute certainty that Armageddon would come within the generation which lived through the year 1914.

Does this give you any insight as to how they operate? i.e permanently moving the goal posts forward in time and treating the faithful as workhorses.

I hope that you also can come to see that Armageddon and paradise are also fictions like much of the Bible.

• tiki
    tiki

I am leaning toward troll....rather a bizarre post imho.....

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Matthew, I’d like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the fact that you have not come to the defence of any of the criticisms voiced here, suggests to me that you are either;

1) A troll, in which case piss off.

2) Struggling to find evidence for your defence, in which case keep trying, but let us know your findings.

3) Suddenly realised, from these criticisms, that the Watchtower is indefensible, in which case, be courageous and let us know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit