I am a proud Jehovah's Witness Defender

by Matthew Jefferson 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The door is allways open is not a good sign.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

@ Matthew Jefferson;

You should go over to youtube. And watch the latest DeniseHedburg66 video, she may have a few interesting tipsters for you. A very enlightening, and uplifting video to further dilute the ''manmade'' claims that the JW's have over you. You start to realize that the only sanctions is what a bunch of people can do to you, not by God, but only by some dogmatic, oppressive organization.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

We are getting alot of trolls lately.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

This is clearly a troll and someone posting for the purpose of getting a rise out of the board. There's no way this is a legitimate post. Sounds like it was written by a PR manager for a celebrity business owner like Elon Musk. I don't think this post is a legitimate experience and I think someone is being pranked.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Haha I wonder if MJ is this person? He speaks so highly of him.

I called my elder who is still an amazing man and great counselor, affirming that I do not wish to continue my studying. He was very calm and collected and said to me, "I applaud you for your honesty and [willingness to be open]. The door is still open if you ever, [ever] change your mind.

Such a big vocabulary too. Studying at the library has it's benefits.

• Matthew Jefferson
    Matthew Jefferson

@pale.emperor I love the people in my fmr congregation. I have had my heart warmed and soul blessed by such nice people. Not all Jehovah's Witnesses are exactly alike.

• cofty
    cofty
    I have had my heart warmed and soul blessed

Where did you learn to talk that way?

Not all Jehovah's Witnesses are exactly alike

Of course not. But they all have one thing in common. They all pray every day for the violent annihilation of billions of innocent men, women and children.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Jehovah's witnesses are very nice to new persons attending meetings, it's called love bombing, it's what mind control cults do to keep a the person coming to meetings but once you get baptized the gloves come off so to speak.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I remember when I was a teenager and went to my first meeting, I was a hippie who just cut his hair, been thru some bad experiences with the law, was trying to answers life's hardest questions, wet behind the ears just graduated high school, and completely disillusioned with the government indoctrination all the way through high school and the Vietnam war and my ass possibly getting drafted. I was ripe for someone to come and offer an easy answer to life's hardest dam questions. I was nieve, gullible, and open for cult indoctrination by a bunch of nice people who love bombed the shit out of me.

After 29 years of captivity by the Watchtower Corporation's religious authority I was disfellowshipped for "Speaking Against The Organization" a charge to which I could offer no defense because the charge was so ridiculous and hypocritical.

Nice people under control of a bunch of religious fanatics is my observation.

• caves
    caves

I haven't stopped by here in a while. All I have to say ( I didn't read all the comments) is 'Bless your little heart.' Backhanded intended! This is the slippery slope. May you survive it! Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit