Know -You/ Jokes and why I am leaving this board.

by seven006 61 Replies latest social humour

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Brummie..Lots of beer is the trick! *LOL* ....dude, either that or teach your Ethics to read...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

ok, I've put the beer in a glass bowl, I'm bringing it to the boil, i'm moulding a glass pipe, whats next?

Brummie

• Valis
    Valis

Brummie...I was actually thinking of you the other day...When Sinnamon left a glob of puke and cat hair on my jacket that is..*LOL* OK...pipe ready? Now, don't try bending the spoon, cuz its a fork....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Sinnamon left a glob of puke and cat hair on my jacket that is..*

I can barely believe sinnamon carried out my orders

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Where are the Moderators when we need them? Where is the wellspring of emotional wisdom?

AAF

Well I don't know about any wellspring of emotional wisdom, God knows I'm just a little guy who sits in the corner watching the world go by. If you find any wisdom, please send it my way (especially if it's wisdom balancing the checkbook).

As for this thread and the Know_You, I'm reminded of something Freud said once: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Don't strain the gnat AAF. Call it all good.

By the way, it's very good to see Brummie 'round here again. I've missed seeing my favourite pussy.

• Valis
    Valis

Big T...how's things? Am currently stuck at CSG's house cuz its freakin cold and I forgot to wear the appropriate leathers...oh and I need some Messican food soon. I know we were gonna do lunch last week or so, but stupid fates...conspiring against me..

Brummie...she's probably in lurrrv...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Just peachy O Beloved District Overbeer.

Feeling very mellow after a bottle of merlot. I'm looking forward to some of Nina's grilled dead cow at the moment.

Mess-can sounds wonderful to me. Ya wanna next week?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BrummieCat,

Here is Englishman singing. He sent me this after closing night one day. I tried to sign him but Virgin scooped the deal.

Actually, it is the ever eccentric Bob Wyatt of Soft Machine fame, who always refused to sing in a US accent and who wrote a song that the BBC regretted playing almost immediately titled The 'United States Of Amnesia' which caused quite a stir. One of the industry's best drummers until he fell out of window in the last 60's and landed in a wheelchair.

http://xrl.us/beiq

HS

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OMG! This thread is just too funny you really have me LMAO!

So here is my .02:

Dave said:

I told Alan what I was going to do last night and I think he passed out on the phone from laughing so hard. He actually blew snot through the phone and I had to go swab my ear out.

Oh the visual.........! I thought you had swimmers ear Dave and was being kind to not mention the gooey stuff running out of it. ewwweelllll!!!!!

Then you said:

Whew! Aim it at your ear and clean that crap outa it umkay, please!

then he said:

PS: David, in case your wondering, Alan loves me best.

ahhh contrair, he really loves me bestest! I know he told me!

K_Y said:

So, good that your chair is firmly drawn up to the table that is heaving with the maggotted musings of lust-crazed apostate recidivists.

Eeeeeewwwwweeeeeeellllll so that's what that is on his desk I thought it was eraser dust grown old and moldy, yikes! Gives a whole new meaning to the snot in his ear visual.

It would be fun to get together again but what the hell's a noogie?

David you've not had a real "noogie until you've had one from Dave, it will be worth the wait for ya!

Dave said:

XJW,

Nice ani, It's a perfect example of a noogie. Can you find one that animates a wedgie?

he,hee this should help David get practiced up for his wedgie:

http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/newgames/shoot_play.htm

Again David I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Practice makes perfect!

Then Craig said:

and then about an hour later I saw your post that you were leaving the board, for about 10 seconds I thought WTH??? roflmao

Yeah, I'm a sucker for your kind of humor...gimme another 20 years

ahhh honey I tried to tell ya it was a joke!

Dave replied:

I told you once you got married you would miss out on a lot of fun. (Just kidding Kate, ya know I love ya woman)

he,hee you're just jealous you old crimidgean!

Aztec says:

*Shakes head at all you old farts*

Haven't you anything better to do with your time?

LOL yeah coming from you that's really funny girl!

AwakenedAndFree says:

If this whole thing was intended/meant to be a "joke", you should have placed this thread you created initially under the Jokes category and NOT under "Beliefs , Doctrine and Practices. Don't you think, Dave? Why did you move this thread to "jokes" category after the harm been caused? Do you consider this amusing and entertaining? I don't. I suggest you take a course on Emotional Intelligence and Ethics and your friend David/Know_You should attend a course in Anatomy of an Emotional Hijacking.

Now it really got funny with his remark! You guys didn't even seem to see you were being played! Guess the joke turned back on ya, LOL

Anyway Dave and all enjoyed the laughter, it was fun and funny!

~~~~~~~pets Brummie~~~~~~~purrrrrrrrrrr and leaves the room.

Kate

• Valis
    Valis

Craig...stop posting as Katie!

edited to add...all this, three pages later and we still haven't gotten rid of onaism, Dave, Dave, or Dave...*sighs*...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit