Know -You/ Jokes and why I am leaving this board.

by seven006 61 Replies latest social humour

• Xena
    Xena
    Take it back or I'll post all the nude photos on this board that you sent me of yourself. I will...you know I will!

Yea like Valis didn't photo shop those pics for me....

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ah well. A man who enjoys nibbling an Indian can't be all bad.

More pappadoms.

Englishman.

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, I wanna beat the sh*t out of you.......ONLY KIDDING.

• seven006
    seven006

David,

Your not posting anymore? Oh shit, what do I do now?

Don't even think I'm falling for that one. No one was hurt and I enjoyed it immensely. When Alan gets off work and reads this, he's going to wet his Depends. Your not leaving anymore than I am. Sorry I got you back, but it's just my nature. I'm evil. When Craig called me and told me who you were I couldn't stop laughing, it was brilliant. I enjoy a great joke, and I enjoy laughing with friends.

Now go write another article in one of those world renowned science magazines and quit your lame attempt at trying to get me back. I may not have a sheep skin but I can dance with the best of them.
    Alan mentioned something about us all getting together again, I'd love that. I owe you a noogie.

Take care and accept your defeat.

Dave

• Know_You
    Know_You

Dave,

Just seeing if I could get you to fall for a dose of your own medicine - even just a tiny bit!! Of course I found it hugely funny and should have known better! So, good that your chair is firmly drawn up to the table that is heaving with the maggotted musings of lust-crazed apostate recidivists.

It would be fun to get together again but what the hell's a noogie?

Take care,

David

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    but I understand that it was done in humor. But it has helped me to realize what the unintended consequences of parody and satire can possibly be and so I have decided to post no more.

Bwwahahahahha! Sure, at least until you crack some poor slob of an inactive poster's password, and come back icognito.

"and by your words we will Know-You "

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Pretty sad when you don't know what a noogie is.

cj

• seven006
    seven006

It would be fun to get together again but what the hell's a noogie?

David,
    Don't worry about it and just trust me. Oh...and wear a thick hat.

Dave

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Know-You / Gender-Wanker, whoever you are today

http://www.funsilly.com/noogie.shtml

• Seven
    Seven
    Having a joke blow up in the face of a great jokester like David is one of the things I live for.

LOL Dave!!!! This was just classic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit