Jehovah Misses Me

by Phoebe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Agree with all the previous comments. I just HATE when I hear someone say that mindless OP comment.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I told her they could no longer makes notes about householders in the ministry without consent, to which she said the 'brothers, would find a way around that.

They use to call this Spiritual Warfare where any lie they tell, if it benefits them, is totally ok.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow! Great thread.

Poor Jehovah... he misses you, and cant bring himself to tell you PERSONALLY.?

Some old woman needs to go to you to tell you?

Smack my head....

• Alive!
    Alive!

Hi Phoebe,

It’s frustrating, but worse still...it’s somewhat threatening in its nature, this whole ‘Jehovah misses you’ ‘ She left Jehovah’ ....and so on.

I had a sister greet me in a public shopping mall a couple of years ago...after a quick and cheerful exchange...she then got close up and asked me ‘when are you coming back to Jehovah?’

I kind of gasped inside, that question, if you are a believer is huge in its implications.

And there we are, having just swapped some jolly and friendly greetings...news about our families...and she actually asked me this question as if it were as normal as asking if I’d got over the flu and was I going to feel better soon...

When you’ve had time to stand back, And really listen.....it’s pretty darn sad.

No thought for my feelings, as to whether it was OK to ask such an emotion packed question in such a silly way....in the middle of a shopping mall....

She’s a dear woman.

But, I confess I lost a little respect for her at that time, then I rethought it....she is caught in a cycle of thinking not of her own.

And I just don’t see God the way she does.

I just don’t.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Jehovah misses you." So lame.

So the brothers and sisters don't miss you only Jehovah. Gee so comforting.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

The self righteousness of JWs really is crazy. So Jehovah misses you because you aren't going to meetings? But of course, you couldn't possibly be having a wonderful relationship with God outside of the JWs right? Apparanetly they have a monopoly on God.

I remember a family member of mine was telling me about an issue she was having and she was like..." But at least I can pray about it to God".....and I was thinking....yeah, everyone can pray to God and there are many Christians outside the JWs that have a fulfilling relationship with God and feel they are being blessed,etc. They are soooo deranged....

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

A few PIMO friends of mine and myself believe the WT leadership has turned the Organization into Jehovah. They protect the image of the Organization at all costs because it is their God. They have transgressed into the realm of idol worship.

The JW woman should have said, "The Organization misses you." instead. That would have been more truthful.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Giordano

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I had left Jah 10 years ago. Seems he is not missing me as he had never spoken to me face to face as he did to Moses.

Exodus 33:11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    The mind conditioning is incredible! $500 she identifies the governing body as jehovah and jehovah as the governing body. SMH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit