Beards are now allowed - New Light

by Listener 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

Lett has announced in the latest Video Update that Jehovah has dignified the Brothers by now letting them to choose for themselves whether they want to have a beard or not -

https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/global/2023-Governing-Body-Update-8/

This applies Worldwide and to all Brothers in any position.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

The mainstreamification of the religion continues

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I wonder if all these changes would have been possible if hardliner AM3 were still a member of the GB

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop

David Beckham singlehandedly accomplished this 😁

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

What's next? Maybe they'll allow Birthdays.

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop
    wonder if all these changes would have been possible if hardliner AM3 were still a member of the GB

Sanchi, Morris' sacking is indeed beginning to make complete sense

• Listener
    Listener

It should be a given that the Sisters will be allowed to wear pants as he mentioned clothes as well. They will just stick to requiring JWs to be modest.

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop

Henceforth my designer stubble will no longer be looked down upon.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

he said Jehovah dignified them to make their own choice-what? Like God didn't dignify them all along and it was the GB who took it away? Here is something I noted: you aren't allowed to feel vindicated or let down by the new decision for that wouldn't be keeping up with the chariot and you wouldn't be speaking in agreement, therefore you would be going against the Bible. Good illustration of making ones feel guilty so as not only control their actions, but their thoughts.

• Riley
    Riley

I have tried the beard thing. The longest I have made is about 10 days. I also end up playing with it and feeling like a homeless person.

All religious zeolots have beards, they are just getting with the times.

I just can't wait to see Lett deep throat a banana when they allow oral sex. Explaining proper watchtower technique.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit