Poll-----Who Will Be The Next President Of the United States?

by minimus 61 Replies latest social current

• Gopher
    Gopher

GWB --- with propelled by the improving American economy.

If the Democrats could successfully raise the lack of new jobs as an issue (which it should be, given the statistical improvement in the American economy in the past year), then maybe John Kerry has a shot. Howard Dean is fading, and neither Edwards nor Liebermann seem to have enough support to get the Democratic Party's nomination.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm going with the long shot, Hillary Clinton. It really makes no difference because 'The International Bankers' will install their 'representative' King. Welcome to the world of OZ.

Guest 77

• Azalo
    Azalo

I hope for either Kerry, Dean, Edwards or Sharpton. Definitely not Lieberman or Clark, might as well vote for Bush if they win the nomination. Its too bad that Dean has been fading so bad lately I think he has been unfairly targeted by the consevative media but hes partly to blaim that comes with the territory and he was the biggest threat to their establishment. I just hope that when whichever candidate gets the nomination they stay true to their promises and not fade to the right to take votes away from Bush.

• Guest 77
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

Azalo, The International Bankers are the 'establishment!'

Guest 77

• JH
    JH

Margaret Thatcher

No Bush will come in again

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I'm going with the long shot, Hillary Clinton.

She announced last night that she isn't a candidate this time.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kerry gets the Democratic Nomination...he asks either Edwards (smart move) or Billary to be VP.

Wes Clark is a rank amatuer...which is showing in NH, where his numbers are sliding...badly. To not seperate himself from Michael Moore's comments during the debate was a BIG mistake for Clark. You could almost hear the wind being sucked out of his sails...

• Valis
    Valis

hey Yeru....did you read Kerry's account of some of his Vietnam experience? I was curious as to what a millitary man w/feelings..ehe such as yourself thought about it.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Newsweek says if the election were held today Kerry holds the edge over Bush 49-46.

No one else on the left stands a chance. Dean has looked like a fruitcake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit