Poll-----Who Will Be The Next President Of the United States?

by minimus 61 Replies latest social current

• shamus
    shamus

You Sonofabitch, Reborn, I do too! I'm going to kick your butt!

I am going to have to say "George Bush", although I hope that I'm wrong. Only the American Voters can decide...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    and even has a brother to personally hand him the much debated state of Florida and it's crucial electoral votes despite disenfranchised black voters or millions spent to fix voting flaws that still are not resolved.

LMAO...........I was going to add that in my post also, but, felt constrained..........didn't want to turn this into another over the top political flame war!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Is it just me or is Yeru's silence to Valis' question deafening?

Bradley

• Phil
    Phil

Sharpton?? Isn't he a "Reverend". What about the separation of Church and State?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm voting for John Edwards.

• ThiChi
  • ThiChi
    ThiChi

a majority of the public approves of the job Bush is doing as president and he easily bests several Democratic contenders in election matchups. The poll of registered voters, conducted January 7-8 by Opinion Dynamics Corporation, finds that 58 percent of Americans approve of Bush's overall job performance, up from 52 percent last month.

The president's higher rating is helped by increased approval among women, which is up eight points and now stands at 55 percent. While approval among Republicans remains constant at 86 percent, approval among Democrats is up five points from last month and currently stands at 29 percent.

Handling terrorism is where the president receives his strongest approval

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Reborn, long time no see.

• minimus
    minimus

Al Sharpton's lookin' good.

• Shaft
    Shaft

I don't see how Bush can win. If the Democratic candidate gets all of the voters who supported Gore and just a fraction of the Ralph Nader votes it will get him Florida and New Hampshire. Approval numbers don't mean much. Clinton and Reagan had low approval ratings going into their reelection year and won. Jimmy Carter had a 56% approval rating in early 1980 and he still lost the election. I also can't imagine Bush winning any state he lost in 2000.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit