Poll-----Who Will Be The Next President Of the United States?

by minimus 61 Replies latest social current

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but I kind of like John Kerry. Especially after I read the article about his experience in Vietnam. -Valis

I have never voted, am not even registered to vote really. My sweetheart is a dutiful voter, though.He gave me an online quiz to see which candidate matched up with my leanings. I told him not to pick a party: I wanted to know without any bias. It ended up that Kerry took the lead while George W. was last at only 28%. I told Andy that if he can convince me I should register to vote and there is actually a candidate I can support I might just. Mainly I'd do this for the women who fought for women's right to vote here in the USA.

I can tell you who I will NOT vote for: Bush

Or Blair. C'mon, like I pointed out earlier, even if he gained citizenship here he wasn't born here so he can't run for the US presidency. But it's a cute idea, E-man.

Heather

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

LOL @ E-man!!

Realizing this is not a thread about who we are going to personally vote for, I still think W will win. Polls at this time back this up.

growedup

• Valis
  • Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Four more George....Go Bush!

• minimus
    minimus

Sharpton's my main man!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sharpton's my main man!

I saw that debate they did on Fox a few weeks ago. I have to say that Al made the most sense and seemed to be the most in touch with the everyday issues that affect our lives.I don't know enough about him other than the debate though. I also don't really know much about any of them except Bush.Please, no racist comments. I just liked what he said in the debate.

Heather

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I think the next president will be whoever gets elected in 2008.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Sharpton suprised me too, but I'd never vote for him due to the issues surrounding the Brawley case.

anyway, I am going out on a limb and say our next President is Wesley Clark.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Martin Sheen

• Celia
    Celia

Unfortunately, it looks like we'll have to endure another 4 years of Bush.... What a mess.... I like John Edwards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit