Crisis of Conscience- World Wide Cease & Desist

by Newly Enlightened 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I am sorry but need help understanding this, who are Mike and Kim, how has someone obtained the legal title to the books?

Apologies for asking but what is the background here . Many Thanks

• Londo111
    Londo111

They are ironically people who violated the very same copyright as the other guy they’ve been feuding against.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    you see their YT link at the bottom? the comments have been disabled? wonder why?
  • Ich3b
    Ich3b
    I am sorry but need help understanding this, who are Mike and Kim, how has someone obtained the legal title to the books?

Mike and Kim are self-righteous hypocrites who had the same copyright violation on their website while they were railing against someone else for violating it.

The good news is that it seems like the legal owner of the copyright is going to make legit copies available again.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    luckily the on-line exjw community are finally waking up to these 2 hypocrites at last, whats left of their reputations and their constant agenda driven obsessions has started to erode them away, a good lesson is being learned ; avoid at all costs exjw's that have embraced evangelical christianity a truly toxic mixture
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Lloyd Evans of JW Survey fame was flashing around some pirate copies of C.O.C on Facebook a few days ago, as though they were a good idea.

He had got them printed in Romania or somewhere, not good, methinks.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I wonder if Watchtower issued a "worldwide cease and desist" order to stop the proliferation of mass distribution of their copyrighted publications, documents, and other files, if it would have any effect on the ExJW community who largely engages in the practice?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Hateshypocrites; I had a lot of time for Marc Latham , I dont now
  • What Now?
    What Now?

I can't watch their videos. They have such a good opportunity to help witnesses wake up, but instead, people like them are the reason why witnesses are so afraid of apostates.

I get it, copyright infringement happened. But when curious witnesses see the Ex-JW community squabbling over things like this it only reinforces in their mind the "mentally diseased" apostate stereotype.

They seem very proud of themselves in this latest video, but come across as two immature school kids tattling to the teacher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit