by DevonMcBride 59 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

Why would you do that VM?

Leave the woman be. How cruel!

• VM44
    VM44

Hi little witch,

Not wanting to be a cruel person, I have edited the message.

Just was wondering who created Witness World.

It was created in August 2003, it did not last long.

--VM44

• little witch
    little witch

I appreciate you for that VM.

We do not know her, nor her circumstances. I personally feel that she was open enough to defy the GB by creating the site, and I felt bad that her personal info was posted.

You are kind to have edited. Thankyou!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Kats here,.................. and no I don't want to moderate a site ever again.......... people get too up in arms with your decisions. And yes, it took up too much time. There is much more fun to be had in just being a 'member'.

I am not duty bound to pay attention to a forum, I am not duty bound to start topics or respond to threads.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

- MY FAIR LADY

• alias
    alias

LOL, Kats. You can't please everyone... you have a PM coming soon.

alias

• simplesally
    simplesally

You know ..........thinking back, it was really a pain in the butt sometimes....... people, especially newbies, but even some really 'needy' people, would get mad that me and another mod would not respond to their threads that they started.

I got tired of the 'favorite tootsie pop' or whatever ..........or POEMS people would post and be so mad that you didn't tell them how much you liked them or what you liked about them. It wasn't that I didn't like the person, but when you are at work, you just look for things that are causing trouble. People expected the mods to be their biggest new friend and thread supporter.

• SYN
    SYN

Thank God you came out of the closet, Dan my man.

For what it's worth, I was one of those who just about tore into Mr. Glick and his board, as well as the ex-denizens thereof, numerous times:

> An Interview With An Admin at JWZone

> JWZone: Does The Bible Promote Homophobia?

> JWZone Thread on Bill Bowen - UPDATED!

> More JWZone Sheninigans

> The Sheep Are Questioning on JWZone!

> JW "Zone", LOLOLOL!

> JWD vs JWZone

> JWZone Doesn't Like Criticism!

As you can see, I was quite obsessed with the 'Zone for some time, until it got closed down for various sundry reasons.

Oh well, at least Mr. Glick is here with us now...hehe...he's actually a truly cool guy! I always thought he was one of those one-dimensional types, judging by his posts on the Zone, but it turned out that he was leading a fabulous double life! Go Glick go!

Regards,
    [SYN]
    Chastened Class.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

*takes my bow* Thank you, thank you!

That was quite the trip down memory lane...

Oh, there is even a guy on JWZone called "Dang". Surely this name is unbecoming of a servant of Jehovah? Would you want your servant to be called "Dang"?

Oh, and I have a nit to pick with you from way back when...

NYMPHsis puts away her Star Trek Tape quietly:: Does she even know what "nympho" means? LOL!

'Nymph' does not mean the same thing as 'nympho'... get an education.

You may also want to review two watchtower articles:
    "Let Us Abhor What is Wicked" - w97 1/1 26-29
    "Comfort for Those With a 'Stricken Spirit'" - w95 11/1 25-28

But primarily, I would really advise you to speak to an elder or some other spiritually mature friend.

God, I'm ashamed of myself.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Brother/Sister "blind zebra",

Welcome to the Forum!

You said:"but it was the very thing that set me "free" and I fled into the arms of the TRUE GOD.

I am so happy that you "fled into the arms of the TRUE GOD." I too fled into the arms of the TRUE GOD JEHOVAH when I left the Watchtower.

I was released.....but my faith has not been shaken, but has intensified.....not in religion but in God and his word...

Well said.

is there anyone else that agrees?

I do agree with you, blindzebra.

Anyway, my heart goes out to these ones that have no place to go to talk now......

if they should arrive here.....be kind to them.....for they are just like you.....searching and looking and seeking to be healed and to understand.....

Agreed.

I have not lost faith in God.....9-11 was the most faith-strenghtening period of my life......why, just read Revelation chapter 18. God is REAL......

with love and kind wishes, as we all need healing, and to love one another.... "

I am very happy for you.

Christian Love,

AAF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit