WITNESS WORLD IS CLOSING DOWN

by DevonMcBride 59 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

This was posted on WW today. Do you think the apostate infiltration had anything to do with it?

In the name of Christian unity and peace, we regret to inform you that the management of WW has decided to close the ?park? effective . Although initially exciting, this venture has begun to rob us of our joy, peace and love.

Due to spiritual, familial and secular responsibilities we do not feel that we can adequately provide the time necessary to promote peaceful relations and keep our members safe. We hope that you understand that our offline lives must take priority over our online endeavors.

*** w91 3/1 p. 22 ?Seek Peace and Pursue It? ***
    ?Continue to rejoice, to be readjusted, to be comforted, to think in agreement, to live peaceably; and the God of love and of peace will be with you.? (2 Corinthians 13:11) Yes, if we continue to live peaceably with one another, then the God of love and peace will be with us.

We have appreciated your support and participation and wish you all the best. Thank you for making our little park a lot of fun! ?Let Jehovah be magnified, who takes delight in the peace of his servant.? (Psalm 35:27)

Sincerely,

The WW Administrators

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Dirty evil Apostates...making the dubbies think..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Enjoy your christian outlook brothers and sisters, and continue to promote peace hope and brotherhood among the nations: LOL

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

They're sure emphasing the "peace" angle..... guess they couldn't handle theocratic warfare!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

From what I've observed, when JW sites shut it's usually because one or more of the administrators turns apostate.

Devon

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As has been said thousands of times here on this board and on Randys Website also, the internet is the number 1 threat to the WTBTS because it represents free flow of information -- the WTBTS are the exact opposite and like to control information going out and even lying --use theocratic warfare strategy when necessary - -it does not suprise me that WT apologist websites will close down

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    In the name of Christian unity and peace, we regret to inform you that the management of WW has decided to close the “park” effective . Although initially exciting, this venture has begun to rob us of our joy, peace and love.

Awwww. Poor JW babies. Well, I have good news for them! I started a thread on this site where Active and Still-believing JWs can go to post! Find it here at: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65163/1.ashx

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Oh dear, what have the apostates done this time?!!

• undercover
    undercover
    Although initially exciting, this venture has begun to rob us of our joy, peace and love.

Add to the end: Because apostate infiltrators have raised issues about the Watchtower Society that we cannot come to grips with and now wonder about ourselves.

Due to spiritual, familial and secular responsibilities....

Read: We have been found out by our elders, who have threatened judicial action, possibly disfellowshipping, therefore losing contact with our family and losing our cleaning accounts from all the brothers.

...we do not feel that we can adequately provide the time necessary to promote peaceful relations...

Read: Our pioneer hours are down. The elders said we must spend more time in service.

We hope that you understand that our offline lives must take priority over our online endeavors.
    Read: We're trying to save our asses from being disfellowshipped here. Give us a break.
  • Mulan
    Mulan

I think they were likely asked to close it down by THE ELDERS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit