WITNESS WORLD IS CLOSING DOWN

by DevonMcBride 59 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

This is living proof that no doctrine system which is based on disinformation/ignorance can survive in this Internet/information era. They either have to reform or they're bound to become even more isolated to the outside world and more cultistic.

It's incredible how only two smart, well coordinated "apostates" can bring a discussion board down. Long live the Net!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/64976/1.ashx
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65046/1.ashx

Observador.

• micheal
    micheal

Let's face it - they're COWARDS!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Probably the administraters felt this was a wake up call from Jehovah. They realized they were dragging their members down "the wide and spacious road to destruction", unwittingly, by unknowlingly exposing them to apostates. They added up all the blood guilt, lost lots of sleep over it and went and confessed to some elder(s). The elders told them to close the site. The elders got a huge high off the control.

This is just sobering to think our former friends are this paranoid.

I admit it, I was curious from the first time I heard at the convention: Don't read apostate literature if it comes in the mail. Tear it up and throw it away."

Heather

PS I guess apostates must be much more computer savvy than the WW admins dreamed. But wait, Satan and his demons helped them infiltrate, didn't they?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

What's interesting is now that they deleted those 109 members, they only have 75 left.

Devon

• avishai
    avishai
    At least some will get some peace... if not from their own brothers and sisters.

I think it's sad. Everyone has the right to have a place of their own without being harassed and ridiculed by others. I know a few here didn't appreciate being the subject of conversation on other boards. Why is it so hard to treat others the way you wish to be treated? Just because you don't agree with where they're at (or need to be) at this point in their lives, why take it out on individuals who could some day come to new conclusions and find themselves here?

We reveal more about ourselves by what we say about others.

Have a smug day,

alias

Not when thousands are still hurting from their child abuse coverups, & thousands continue to die due to their policy on blood. Having a VERY smug day!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

... or another thought ... when they deleted the 107 members ... they neglected to take into account that they only had 109 members!!!

ESTEE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Very funny, Estee, you made my sweetheart laugh that hard, too. Very clever and possibly true. So then they deleted 107 members and then found an additional 2(Edit:) Apostate members. Hmmmm.....do the math.

Heather

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    So then they deleted 107 members and then found an additional 2 members. Hmmmm.....do the math.

Not a problem: it only took two in the Garden of Eden to populate the earth. Those two remaining WWers have a lot of work before them, however!

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Lol@Steph

And they beat Blondie's prediction of 6 months.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I would guess that someone within the administration has threatened to bring the house down in response to the "apostate" scare. The lead person behind the site kept his identity secret, presumably because of fear of the elders. If someone 'in the know' threatened to out him, he'd probably have no choice but to shut the place down.

Just a theory. Whatever happened, Witness World folks, we love you guys, and you're more than welcome to come over here! Everyone here has been very friendly to me, despite the fact I spent two years spying on them and trying to keep them out of JWZone and PLN. Believe me, you'll find a lot more love and acceptance here than among the so-called 'brotherhood.'

Your friend,
    Dan Glick (dang)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Doh! So many innocent victims of my filthy apostate shenanigans. When will I learn to behave?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit