WITNESS WORLD IS CLOSING DOWN

by DevonMcBride 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

I was thinking the same thing Mulan was. They may have been told to drop the site! This is one area the WTS has little solid ground. The internet is too open and free for them! Maverick

• avishai
    avishai

HaHaHaHaHaH!!!!!! LMAO@ WW wussies!!!!!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    I think they were likely asked to close it down by THE ELDERS

Yup! ... My thoughts exactly, Mulan ... the meddling elders are at it again!!! Making rules about internet use!!! hehehe!!!

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awww come on you folks. Let's make them welcome here

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

... or another thought ... when they deleted the 107 members ... they neglected to take into account that they only had 109 members!!!

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

After all ...

where else do they have to go?

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome Witness World Delegates! and Kiwanis

But seriously, I'd love to know if any folks from WW move here. We have some great room rates, a complimentary continental breakfast, and a really open environment that fosters learning and growth. Glad to have ya!

SNG

• outnfree
    outnfree

LMAO at Lee!

Never visited the place, but those posters from there who aren't already here are certainly welcome!

outnfree

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Weaklings!

Gird yourselves with the paper-mache armour of the spirit!

• alias
    alias

At least some will get some peace... if not from their own brothers and sisters.

I think it's sad. Everyone has the right to have a place of their own without being harassed and ridiculed by others. I know a few here didn't appreciate being the subject of conversation on other boards. Why is it so hard to treat others the way you wish to be treated? Just because you don't agree with where they're at (or need to be) at this point in their lives, why take it out on individuals who could some day come to new conclusions and find themselves here?

We reveal more about ourselves by what we say about others.

Have a smug day,

alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit