Post your pet's picture

by JH 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

My Gabrielle, Miss Independence ..........and Simon the Love Monster

• shamus
    shamus

Here's my pet mudflipper fish. His name is Muddy the Mudskipper.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Here's my new babies that I got from the shelter a few weeks ago :) They are littermates who were being fostered. The Female (The white and black one) is Elizabeth and the little tiger is a male and his name is Max

• Singing Man
  • iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I have 2 turtles that I've had for about 11 years. Here's one of them.

Walter

• Jade
    Jade

This is my English Bulldog Evie. She thought the little dog on the floor was real at first.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I gotta say.. whenever there is a thread to post pix of your pets, it goes wild. I love it. I love to see people taking such good care of the beings that share our planet. I'm glad to see that so many people have so many pets, and they love them so much. That makes me so happy! I wish so much that every animal had such a loving home to go to, and I am CERTAIN that that charity of spirit passes on to our fellow human beings. Pets add so much to our lives -- they love without conditions, and we love them too.

I believe in the good human spirit.. and I think that when we have pets, it makes us better humans. That's just my opinion... but you can't NOT love an animal that loves YOU.

CG

• Descender
    Descender

My puglings.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh, for cute, Descender. They are adorable.

• Thunder Rider

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit