by JH 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Sinnamon..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I love the picture of your calico, I have one too and so does a neighbor of mine. Are Calico's only females, something to do with the genes or something?

• Valis
    Valis

thanks gmfh? you find a male calico you are possibly a very rich person. They are mostly females as far as I now. She's getting old...almost 7 I think. Meow!

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Mine is about 7 to 8 too. Is your Calico moody and aloof, a little more than the average cat. Mine is very moody, mean but when she wants attention she'll cuddle up with me in the bed. My tabby on the other hand is very friendly and vocal and smart.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hello. My name is Jake.

I couldn't find a picture of myself and my fellow 4 legged companion without those annoying creatures who call themselves "humans", so this will have to do for now, until I learn how to use my master's digital camera.

From left to right, I am the Carin Terrior ( or Terror if you believe the 2 legged units). That platinum blonde bitch to my right, .... well "they" call her Lady. I am the Purebred Matriarch of the family, and have the cancelled cheques and "papers" to prove it. Her, well she is just some stray they adopted, but I decided, they could keep her.

• TD
    TD

I had to put the little guy I posted in this thread down a few days ago. Eleven years is a long time for a dog..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit