Post your pet's picture

by JH 65 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy
    I had a cat who loved to eat string. I caught him every time. It's quite amusing when you pull 2 feet of string out of a cat.

haha. i didnt find it too amusing tho when she was crying upstairs, and i went to see what was going on and she had 4 feet of string hanging out of her butt. i really really freaked out, and called my mom to come home.....and it wasnt amusing when the vet told me she was going to die.

lol, how come cats like to eat string anyways? my other cat ate a hair elastic last week and threw up. haha, that was funny. but really, why do they like it so much?

-missy

• JH
    JH

A close up of my cat.

• Deli King
  • Snow Shoe
    Snow Shoe

George ... 7 year old Shepard/Husky/Border Collie cross

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Nothing knows how to relax better than a cat...

Gab:

The blue face pic is a test shot for the first day I got my digital, no retouching

• Special K
    Special K

Here's my "Sweetie"...West Highland Terrier.

• Special K
    Special K

Try that again...This is my "sweetie" girl ..

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

My pets.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heatmiser, is that first dog a toy fox terrier or a Rat terrier? My grandmother had Toy fox terriers when I was a child. Poppins and Joey were their names.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

She is a Rat Terrier. I think she classifies as a mini not a toy. Rat Terriers have great personalities and are pretty smart. She is my baby, we rescued her from the pound when she was just a little more than a hand full.

Heatmiser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit