Post your pet's picture

by JH 65 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy

this is my kitty toby! she mine. she almost died this weekend tho, she ate 7 feet of sting. the vet didnt think she would make it, he wanted to put her down. he said about less than 20% would make it without an operation ($1200 that i dont have) but! i guess she's part of that 20%. she's my baby! she's really bad, especially when she shreads thw shower curtain once a week, lol.

my family also has a dog named DJ, and another cat named Bob, he's awesome.

-missy

• Undecided
    Undecided

My dog.

Ken P.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Here she is, my first girl: Baby.

She's a yellow parakeet/budgeriar (budgie) and she's quite the character.

Rules the roost here. She, like Nimh, are both rescued birds. Both are doing very well in Rayzorblade's home. Warm, happy & healthy.

I love these funny little girls like mad.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Here's my Mini Me

• gumby
    gumby

My little baby.

alt

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If you recall my old avatar, that was my pet cat. Now I guess I have a cave bear for a pet. ;)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    she almost died this weekend tho, she ate 7 feet of sting

I had a cat who loved to eat string. I caught him every time. It's quite amusing when you pull 2 feet of string out of a cat.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOLGumby!! You crack me up.

Sorry my pic is soo HUGE. That was Mini last year. She is big and pretty now. I will have to take a new one and post it later.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

This is definitely a 'feel good' thread.

Nothing more brings out 'happiness' than a beloved pet.

ThunderRider: so that's the iguana. Lovely creature!

Jade: that picture was just TOO CUTE!

Descender: the pugs are hilarious.

CountryGirl: put it the best!! (as I knew she would )

You all have lovely critters, and I think it does bring out the BEST in us all.

Just a few minutes ago, I was having a very animated discussion with Nimh the cockatiel, whether I should get her seeds or french fries, and she gives me her cute little squeals.

I will head out momentarily and grab the girls some yummy millet: their favourite snack!

But they have been known to take my food, especially a tuna fish sandwich one evening, Nimh pulled it right off of the plate when I turned my back. Little bugger. But I love her so much.

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

My 2 1/2 yr old GSD...a purebred, spayed, fully trained wonder dog found on http://www.petfinder.com!

sorry if I re-posted by accident...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit