Post your pet's picture

by JH 65 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Here are all my pets I hope all my new friends enjoy their visit http://members.fortunecity.com/countrylane1

• qwerty
    qwerty

You beat me to starting this topic...........

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Well, here's a few of them. Got some cats, too, but they wouldn't upload. You know how cats never wanna do what ya want em too. =)

CG

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

This thread is absolutely wonderful!!

I am so happy to see people post pics of their pets.

Some folks here, I never realized had pets, but I can truly tell how much they love and adore them.

((CountryGirl)) - seeing pics of the horses, Astrid & Gussy (my two favorite Texas birdies) and of course, HENLEY (the rooster) made my day.

I have to go locate some pics of my two birdies: Baby(budgeriar) and Nimh(cockatiel).

My two favourite little girls.

Here's a picture of NIMH (the cockatiel)

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Casey, our 5-year old Belgian Tervueren male:

Queenie, our 1 1/2 year old Boxer female:

Tudor, our nearly 2 year old Golden Retriever male:

Plus 4 fish tanks full of fish.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Spike and Drew, rescued from a very odd woman at the cat's protection league who had them locked in a little shed

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

How do I show my pictures from my hard drive??? I have four sweet babies I'd love to share, but all of my pictures are 700 kb or more. How do I change that???

• kls
    kls

I would love to post my pets,i have windowsxp and a scanner but dont know how.HELP

• Angharad
    Angharad

Billygoat

If you upload them to the forum - it will re-size them for you

Instructions to upload here : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/59001/880743/post.ashx#880743

• Angharad
    Angharad

Here's our two, including one of the time the stupid creature decided to go rolling in the chalk drawings the kids had been doing !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit