Mobile Hotspot - JWFACTS.COM - Assembly & Conventions

by thedepressedsoul 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    How do you do this???

As every answer in computing goes, "it depends". Specifically on the device you are using to run the mobile hotspot, whether or not it has those capabilities, etc.Most of them have either a management app or website that should show you the settings and options and, failing, that, a manual :)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    A manual??? Pfffft.... I'll figure it out" - everyman on the forum
  • hoser
    hoser
    Have your hotspot as "David splane is a"
  • notjustyet
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

dropoffyourkeylee - "Here is another idea. Since the assembly programs are set in advance, a 'counterpoint' commentary for each talk could be streamed live as each talk is given, delivered right to the iPad of anyone curious enough to follow along."

I particularly like this idea.

• Splash
    Splash
    If I create an open hotspot using my mobile phone, can those who access it see anything on my device, eg photo's or device information etc?
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

When setting it up make it where a password is required them they can't get in. Make it something know one will know, like 1884

SD

• Viviane
    Viviane
    If I create an open hotspot using my mobile phone, can those who access it see anything on my device, eg photo's or device information etc?

Depends on the device and your settings. I recommend 1) the manual and 2) testing it

When setting it up make it where a password is required them they can't get in. Make it something know one will know, like 1884

Oh, please don't use that.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2616157/security/creating-strong-passwords-is-easier-than-you-think.html

• Splash
    Splash

Suggestions for hotspot names:

Deut 18:20-22
    Mt 7:15
    1 Cor 7:23
    Gal 2:18
    Eph 4:14
    2 Pe 2:1
    1 Jo 4:1

(Deuteronomy 18:20-22) “‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 However, you may say in your heart: “How will we know that Jehovah has not spoken the word?” 22 When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves"

(1 Corinthians 7:23) You were bought with a price; stop becoming slaves of men.

(Galatians 2:18) If the very things that I once tore down I build up again, I demonstrate that I am a transgressor.

(Ephesians 4:14) So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.

(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

(1 John 4:1) Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

My ideas for hotspot names....

• F*ckOffMorris
    • TheLightKeepsOnFlickering
    • IDontBeleiveItAnymore
    • TheFloodIsBollocks (for one session)
    • SoAreAdamAndEve (for the next)
    • AsForTheGeneration.... (for the next)
    • IfItWasNotForShunning (for one session)
    • WouldAnyOfUsBeHere (for another session)
    • IKnowTheTruthAboutDaTroof
    • GoToUniversityIfYouWant
    • IWantToGoHome
    • AreYouAnApostateToo

I tried looking for an app that changes the SSID automatically but can't find one....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit