Mobile Hotspot - JWFACTS.COM - Assembly & Conventions

by thedepressedsoul 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cognac
    cognac
    Hahahahaha, f*cking brilliant!!!!!
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000
    You know, i haven't been to an a$$embly in years, but i feel tempted to go just to try this. At least for half the day, maybe in the afternoon when people start to get bored and looking for internet access. Truly brilliant.
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

The pirate box idea is awesome. I think i would call my hotspot "JW.Org", because it would probably cause many people to think it's wifi service provided by the convention and connect to it.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Wow. Can't believe it took this long for someone to come up with such a clever, simple idea.

I will now be checking hotspot/wifi names at all meeting moving forward.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yep--it all sounds great fun--well--it would if i had the faintest idea what your talking about
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Omg! We are truly living in the best time in history!

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Love all the ideas everyone!

The reason I like the hotspot one is because it's simple yet reaches a lot of people. Everyone has a smartphone and a tablet now. Most cell phones offer tethering features. Just type in your wifi name and hit ON. Now, everyone who looks at the wifi list will see that.

• cappytan
    cappytan

I need to do this.

What I want to do is rip off the Borg web layout and rewrite the entire site including info from JW Facts and links to CoC and other apostate literature.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

This sure jumped up a notch!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

LOL, the whole idea is hilarious.

Here is another idea. Since the assembly programs are set in advance, a 'counterpoint' commentary for each talk could be streamed live as each talk is given, delivered right to the ipad of anyone curious enough to follow along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit