Witness World Response to Apostates

by DevonMcBride 102 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Below is what was posted on Witness World by Polly Pan. I took Euphemism's advice and others to protect my identity.

About a week ago it was brought to administrations attention that there may be apostates lurking on our board, as a precautionary measure we deleted 107 members who had never posted since they joined. This morning sadly enough our attention was again directed to a possible apostate within our midst.

We have an internal link system behind the scenes and so we tracked two highly suspicious posters. Our findings are concrete. This is to warn our members that these two members are apostate.

endver she also goes by the name of somebodylovesme on other boards.

brucejw also possibly goes by the name of drwtsn32

This is NOT speculation but concrete proof. So if you have had or are having any contact with these people off this board, please be warned.

• Sassy
    Sassy

were you really brucejw drwtsn32???

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL I strongly doubt that the good doctor was bruce... the Doc would have been much subtler. Someone made a joke on the other thread about the doc being bruce, and the WitnessWorld admins must have thought that they were serious. Definite proof, if we needed any, that Witness World watches this site.

Somebodylovesme... very nice job as "endver." You were very smooth and subtle. As I posted elsewhere, I don't think that infiltrating Witness sites is necessarily a good idea; but if someone's going to do it, they should do it the way you did.

• observador
    observador
    endver she also goes by the name of somebodylovesme on other boards.

The irony of this is that they have to go to "other boards" to find that out. Nice!

• shamus
    shamus

ROFLMAO!

This is too funny! drwtsm, you common troll!

• shamus
    shamus

DRWTSM HAS BEEN RE-DISFELLOWSHIPPED.

PLEASE NOTE THIS ON YOUR CALENDARS!

Kind regards,

Sham.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

drwtsn32 is a Windows "comp fix" feature or something (I'm comp dumb), so it's entirely possible that someone else could have this name.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yes, it was me. At home I block the referrer tag at my proxy but at work it was not configured the same way (it is now though!) Damn, that'll teach me not to browse JW boards at work. Just ex-JW boards.

I didn't really intend for that thread to progress the way it did...what can I say, it was a moment of weakness. lmao

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BTW, is the person that sent me a few PMs over on WW here? I forgot what their handle was, but one PM said "be careful or you'll blow your cover!" LOL

I'm not entirely sure how they figured out it was me specifically, but I did post parts of the thread from WW here on JWD.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Ha! Too funny, Doc... er, I mean "Bruce."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit