Witness World Response to Apostates

by DevonMcBride 102 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Ha! Too funny, Doc... er, I mean "Bruce."

Nah, it was kinda lame... I didn't put much thought into each post and just haphazardly wrote each pretty quickly. As you pointed out, it won't open anyone's eyes and most likely will have the opposite effect. I just couldn't help myself though... I wanted to see what would happen. If anything they'll boost security a bit. hehehe

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    If anything they'll boost security a bit. hehehe

Yep, totally eliminating my chances of getting in, damn you...

So did you and "endver" co-ordinate your whole good-cop/bad-cop routine, or did that just happen?

• gumby
    gumby

brucejw also possibly goes by the name of drwtsn32

This is NOT speculation but concrete proof.

LMAO!!!!!!

Oh my good freekin god! An Apostate amoung us! Run for your friggin lives! He's satan in disguise! Beware! You've been warned!

Aren't you glad you got your head out of your arse and do not have a mindset like this anymore?

Gumby

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    So did you and "endver" co-ordinate your whole good-cop/bad-cop routine, or did that just happen?

Nope... I had no idea who anyone else on the board was.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL Gumby!!

BTW, is it too obvious when I put "jw" in my handle?

I also use "BruceJW" on another JW forum I'm on...hope I don't get busted!!!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

We could do this, too.

This morning sadly enough our attention was again directed to a possible jehovah's witness within our midst:

UndrcverJW-007spiGRL, She also goes by the name of BetterJWthanU on other boards.

This is NOT speculation but concrete proof. She is a real life active JW who actually believes all the stuff the Org says. Everyone, please try to help her.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol lisa!!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

ROFLMFAO!!!!! That's freaking hilarious!! I didn't know you were a double agent, Doc!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I didn't know you were a double agent, Doc!!!

Either did I!! I was sincere!!

• avishai
    avishai

DOCWTSN RULES!!! DOCWTSN RULES!!! DOCWTSN RULES!!! DOCWTSN RULES!!! DOCWTSN RULES!!! DOCWTSN RULES!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit