Witness World Response to Apostates

by DevonMcBride 102 Replies latest jw friends

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

lol nope, no regrets on making the thread - most fun I've had in awhile online! :)

... By the way, does yours say you are only "temporarily suspended" From WW? Mine says that.

SLM

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

No..if I try to log in it says the account doesn't exist. I was obliterated by the heavy hand of the WW moderators.

Now I'm off to change my IP and sign up again... this time I'll be drwtsn32. I don't want to hide anything.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

hmmmm... I wonder if that means they plan to let me back in to bash me in the head or stone me to death or something. That would be fun and exciting. Not. It says my suspension will end Jan. 21. Hey, lurking WW mods - you want me back? I thought I was a very nice member of WW. I actually enjoyed some of the convos - like whether we non-materialistic Witnesses should buy Prada or Coach handbags.

mmhmm.

• mustang
    mustang

Nice going, U 2

But, please- a moment of silence for the 107 fallen comrades? who were I-Net DF'd by the Fascists.

BTW, any idea how many hard-core JW participants got a REAL birdseye view of the WTS/UN/NGO "lump under the rug"??? That's got to have a "ripple in the pond" effect.

(Damn metaphors, can't do without them; belonging to Metaphors Anonymous isn't working)

Mustang

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    BTW, any idea how many hard-core JW participants got a REAL birdseye view of the WTS/UN/NGO "lump under the rug"??? That's got to have a "ripple in the pond" effect.

I don't think many JW's saw it because WW isn't a very active site. I sometimes see only 2 or 3 new posts in a day.

Devon

• Jonadab
    Jonadab

Hello everyone. Long time since I visited here.

I'm really surprised that you bother to sign up at JW sites still. It's a game that is quite tiresome. As soon as you start to post you reveal yourselves. Is it really worth it? I can't see that you are going to catch anyone with threads like the UN/NGO debate. All you reveal about the governing body is the fact that they are imperfect and make mistakes. So did Jesus apostles. The point is moot. We aren't infallible and things that need correcting do get corrected in time.

I'm not here to start an argument. That would be a waste of everyones time. I'm coming here openly as an active JW. In this I am being honest. Why do you come to a Witness site and feel the need to lie about who you are? WitnessWorld, PureLanguage and any other Witness site that has come along has learned to spot and to weed out those who aren't truly Jehovah's Witnesses. Security is tightened and the registration process becomes more difficult. It's one thing to lurk in an open site and to cut and paste to your hearts content. You do that with the Society's literature already.

somebodylovesme and drwtsn32: Let us know if you ever change your tune and become dedicated, baptized Witnesses. You would then be quite welcome to join us. That goes for anyone else here.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Jonadub, you are as welcome to post here as anyone else. See up above you where it says "everyone welcome"? I like to hear from active witnesses once in awhile. My Parents are as well. They are good people for the most part and I love them. I agree about signing up on witness sites. I've never done it and I won't ever. I think it's a tad pointless.

Thanks for having the courage to post here.

~Aztec

• shamus
    shamus

Jonadab,

I wish you all the best. I really do. You are happy, and you should do what you feel is right. If you were to really look at the facts, you would be suprised to say the least.

In any event, you had better be sure of your decision. Remember that those that act like Pharisees will be cast into the sea with a millstone around their necks. Consider yourself warned.

Remember that we will always be here. Always. And when "Jehovah" destroys the earth, please be sure to bury me in a nice common grave.

Oh wait! You will be going there too, because you visited this site. Wanna have a grave next to each other? It will be fun! We can swap maggots!

Poor you.... coming to this site and now you're going to die. Does that sound reasonable to you? If it does, you need to get your head examined. I sincerely hope you don't believe that garbage. Most Witnesses haven't even tried to test out the scriptures properly. Too late now; you're in the jaw's mouth, happily ignorant.

But why worry? You're going to die anyways along with all us evil people. You're oficially in the same group, unless YOU go back to the elders and go through a judicial comittee.

Of course, I don't believe a word of that nonsense. The pharisees certainly would have.

• avishai
    avishai
    I'm coming here openly as an active JW.

(Italics mine)

Great! My real name is Sam Davidow, what's yours?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Shamus, be nice!

Avi, my name is Carrie Costea. *Gasp* I don't think I've shared my last name anywhere before but, I've decided not to be scared. Come and find me....

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit