All Time FAVORITE Singer Or Band

by minimus 80 Replies latest jw friends

• apple829
    apple829

Stevie Wonder

Sherryl--Living for the City

• waiting
    waiting

The lead singer for Queen.....that man had a tremendous voice and range. Also, the band, Queen.

Van Morrison..........even if my kids to call him "cotton mouth." Love "Domino"

Eric Clapton in his old age.

• elamona
    elamona

Bill Medley, The Righteous Brothers. Blue eyed soul.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I have two:

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Lyle Lovett

ps: Cardinal, where is Kraftwerk going to be in concert in March? That would be fun to see!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

There are so many out there. Too numerous to mention. BUT I agree with Mulan, Neil Diamond. I won front row tickets to his concert in 1988 and will never forget it. I remember I was so excited when Neil Diamond perspired on me!

• gumby
    gumby

For one band to have it all.........voices, musical ability, and style.....I'll pick

" The Eagle's"

Gumby

• Mulan
    Mulan

We had front row seats to Neil Diamond once too. But the stage was about 20 feet away, even then, and security kept people from being out of their seats.............you could stand though................just couldn't approach the stage.

I would love to see the Eagles, but never have. (in concert, that is)

Bill Medley, The Righteous Brothers. Blue eyed soul.
    We saw them once, as intro-act for Kenny Rogers. They were better than he was.
  • yxl1
    yxl1

Male Artist? Cant decide between Prince and Stevie wonder. Bands? Thats easy, QUEEN!!! Female artist? either Bjork or Kate Bush.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Who can forget... The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band

or Nine Days Wonder???

The Velvet Underground

Iggy and the Stooges

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Dan Fogelberg, Jackson Browne, Barenaked Ladies, Phil Vassar, James Taylor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit