Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why do we need "God's Kingdom" to fix things? Which "God" are we going to let rule over us, the one decided upon by the Council of Nicea?

That "God" has killed, and will continue to kill, more people than any other "God" who has ever existed. I say, "Not interested..."

Damn, that feels great! 😈

DD

• done4good
    done4good

lsw1961 :
    Peace is our nature, hence we do not want to disturb the peace of the organization, hence we stick to the org--supporting all its goods, and ignoring all its evils.

So you would ignore Christendom's evils as well?

d4g

• Giordano
    Giordano

ISW 1961:

The WTBTS is a 19th century religion made up of the fashionable nonsense of that era.

It doesn't learn.......... it does not grow. It was a publishing house now it is a real estate and investment house. Clinging to it in any form is a waste of time.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Anybody that survived the 1975 debacle has gradually become of this class.
  • Distracted
    Distracted

I'm wondering why this thread got rather contentious??? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought this group was open to people of various stages of awareness and positions.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Distracted: I'm wondering why this thread got rather contentious??? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought this group was open to people of various stages of awareness and positions.

That is an easy one to answer, Distracted. Godzoo gave the answer on page one of this thread:

Godzoo: Here we go again. Preaching masquerading as debate..

Generally, exJW communities do not respond well to people who try to preach to them.

A poster can dress it up whatever way they like, but certain members, like Godzoo, have a finely tuned nose that is sensitive to preaching smells.

This poster reeks strongly of preaching smell.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

When I first came here, I wasn't preaching. I was desperate for help. I wasn't trying to confirm any bias, or ease any cognitive dissonance. I was depressed, oppressed, distressed, and had given serious thought to suicide. I had two choices: 1) Confront reality. 2) End reality.

"Data-Dog" is not my first account on this forum, and you may not even believe that I am also "name withheld" from the past, if I were to share the name of my first account. (Simon, can you delete that one?) Anyway, there is a distinct difference between coming here for help/discussions, and preaching under the guise of a discussion.

Many of us can sniff out a troll in one or two sentences, or we detect troll-like qualities. We usually allow the conversation to continue, just to confirm or deny the precense of a troll.

BTW, that "Bending Truth" video is excellent!

DD

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

wannaexit

You got it!

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    TheWonderofYou

How sweet you penned these words (“I appreciate the information that you give about us about your relaxed attitude to the JW system.” Yet absolutely “my relaxed attitude to the JW system”—you caught my feeling with 100% accuracy.

We have no worry about their disciplinary action as everything is going on in our mind only. We read all the references with regard to Kingdom and Kingdom qualities with utmost care and interest, all other things in WT publications and in the scriptures we read just like we read daily newspapers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit