Leaked. Nov 6th Secret Boxes

by Beth Sarim 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

St George...give it by months end you may very well know what the tract us about &/or see scans of it.

Maybe sooner.....I was wrong about this last leak,,,,,taking mid month before the 'box'' contents being leaked.😆ROFL 🤣

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Someone's leaking stuff so fast,,,you can barely keep up with it all

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

You really think these boxes( given the truthfulness of these posts) are as innocuous as they seem or is there something else brewing. We will have to wait and see.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Would be extremely funny if pimos around the world would cut up boxes. I mean when elders see that they gonna be struck with panic. Oh my God we are surrounded by apostates 😂. Satan has gotten into congregation 👿. Harmagedon must be really near. Heelllllppppp 😭😁

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Armageddon would certainly be imminent if such a thing were to take place.

• Listener
    Listener

The material/pamphlets in these boxes will probably have a scanning code on them and it could be that is where further information will be found.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You mean a scanning code to trace the "leakers?""

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There has been buzz lately about the "condemnation " work. You don't suppose they would be foolish enough to actually try it? A nail in the coffin if they tried. I'm part of the Kevin class.

• Listener
    Listener

Beth Sarim -

I was thinking of a QR Code. Not one that links to JW.org but for some other purpose, either providing information, recording information or registration.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit