Leaked. Nov 6th Secret Boxes

by Beth Sarim 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

thought November was the 11th month so why do you put (Nov 6) 9/6 and not 11/6?

Yeah my mistake. 116. But the implication is 911 again.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so 116 is actually 911 upside down ?

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

11/6, 6/11, 9/11... This is starting to sound suspiciously like numerology and gematria.

I know Russell and many of the early Bible students followed all of that, but I thought we'd left most of that behind in these "more enlightened" times...

Not to mention the classic statement from Jesus about "concerning that day and hour nobody knows... only the Father".

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Russell theology was steeped in pyramids and numerology.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Fisherman:

Today is 6/9 (june 9) box dates are (Nov 6 ) 9/6

🤦‍♂️

But the implication is 911 again.

No. That (dis)connection was made up entirely in your mind.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Obviously anything can be a coincidence but it isn’t the first time conventions and other things are planned to be on the dates 9-11, etc. What should someone conclude from this? That it isn’t?

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Sooo... Fisher buddy, I think you missed the connection to 69. Does the slash between the numbers mean it is not allowed. Is this fishy numerology making any sense or is it the product of someone's twisted mind, and the sum of nonsense?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

fishy numerology

No numerology. Only some obvious coincidental association with the date 911. Coincidence or not is a personal belief but it just so happens that it fall on that date or variation of it. Why is a guess too.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Forget the dates, I just want a copy of the new tract to see what all the fuss and secrecy is about. surprised we haven't seen one as yet..........

George

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are there no scans yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit