Leaked. Nov 6th Secret Boxes

by Beth Sarim 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Self-Aware NPC has an upload that the ""TOP-SECRET"' elders only secret boxes is a drum roll here......a new brochure.....ta dahhhh🤪

I mean how more dramatic can we get.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Its not a video on youtube,,,,just a screenshot or something on that channel.

But Lol,,,damned,,,ROFL,,,I said by mid month we would know,,,,but it's only the 6th. Ha---ROFL!!🤣

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Ooh brother! More crap in my door just to throw away.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Link?

• Caminante
  • Alethia
    Alethia
    Talk about anti-climax
  • Beth Sarim
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

This organisation has more leaks than the Titanic.

- RB

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Look's like watchtower is still in the 90s when JWs still got some excitement for new litteratur and such. Sorry today's JW are very different. Today's JW you have too threaten to go d2d and meetings. New brochure is not gonna raise an eyebrow.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

so who are you going to tell that there are secret boxes to be opened in Nov and what the secret content is? Maybe it would be a hoot to spread it to some of the in crowd and let them tell it -only maybe they could be clueless about it supposing to be a secret. (oops, and then they get called on the carpet -that might help wake them up.) So the conversation with them ( if you are still talking with someone in ): Aren't you excited to ( or are you looking forward to ) get the New Brochure, Love Jehovah-Make Disciples that is going to be available in Nov? ( or maybe: I can hardly wait until Nov to be able to read the Love Jehovah -Make Disciples brochure- can you? Maybe we will get new light! ) ( by the way, the very Title shows emotional blackmail and manipulation -that might be worth pointing out )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit