Leaked. Nov 6th Secret Boxes

by Beth Sarim 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Make Disciples ,make disciples of who ?

Hi Smid,

Do you think the elders are going to be just breathless and overwhelmed upon learning the content of the boxes? Obviously the mystery of the boxes is not needed to tell everybody to go back to make disciples. The wt knows that don’t you think? But it serves the purpose of a letdown to the elders if nurturing any new bible interpretation fo a date. The message is to be excited about the disciple making work. Be patient about the content of the boxes and then after all that patience— a reminder brochure..Uless the literature has some new interpretation and commentary. Tired now can’t finish

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

And itcan be studied for 6 months in the midweek meeting.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I had not read todays daily text until today about patience. The related so called boxes are alluding to today’s daily text.

Boxes are on 9/6 whereas today is 6/9. No coincidence. Also one of the conventions about patience starts today and it’s not a coincidence. It was planned.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Fisherman

Can you please explain your dates? I know that we British write our dates differently to you but I still don't understand your comment.

George

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Can you please explain your dates?

Assembly date: June 9-11 alludes to 911 attack. Those number have a mental and emotional effect.

Secret boxes are explained in todays daily text.

Today is 6/9 (june 9) box dates are (Nov 6 ) 9/6. No measurable significance to all of this. But similarities are no coincidences. The purpose of the boxes and all this drama is only to highlight the point of patience as explained in today’s text.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not so "secret boxes"" anymore.

Not so ''secret"" Sheppard the Flock of God book for elders-eyes only.

You just gotta love the internet age.

These cult like groups have to be running scared.😆

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These groups which have secret books and procedures in which to control someone's life,,,,and then blindside the victim with it have to be exposed.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Not so "secret boxes"" anymore.

I feel that although criticizing JW is protected by the first amendment, JW have a right to their privacy and the right to practice their religion without interfering by others such as disclosing confidential information and as meaningless as these boxes may seem to nonJW, it is still religious practice and I feel it is wrong to do that.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""Religious practice'' is a very ''loaded term''.

It's JW tone can mean a variety of things to practicing unbiblical things like shunning,, a deadly blood policy,, harmful 2 witness rule.

A not so secret ''Sheppard the Flock of God'' book is one of them. I'd be hard-pressed to see any such directive about secret boxes or ''secret edlers" manuals in the bible.

'''religious practice'' can be applied to myriad of JW terms, loaded language.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Today is 6/9 (june 9) box dates are (Nov 6 ) 9/6

I still don't understand. Today is June 9 or 6/9 as you would call it.

However, I thought November was the 11th month so why do you put (Nov 6) 9/6 and not 11/6?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit