How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

by hooberus 207 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hooberus
    hooberus
    So exactly HOW DID the kangaroos make it from the middle east (where Mt. Ararat is) all the way to Australia? And HOW DID the penguins waddle down from the ark's landing spot all the way to Antarctica?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/migration.asp

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

That's easy...SHRINK RAY.

Valis, I've a bone to pick with you though...a global flood would indeed kill many species of sea life...the infusion of fresh water into the Oceans would kill most fish...that's why sharks don't hang out in Lake Champlain.

• Valis
    Valis

I bet Noah had all kinds of pizza toppings...he could have platypus w/black olives and green peppers...koala, peperoni and onions... tiger with red peppers and pesto....so many pizzas, so few animals!

Yeru, and the bone I would pick w/you is ya it would kill some, but where would that much fresh water come from in the first place?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

I counted the word "probably" 12 times in this attempt to qualify a myth. That isn't real convincing.

I still never have had the question answered about where the olive leaf came from that the dove supposedly bring back to the Ark to show the earth was dry?

If the earth was completely covered by water for a year, how long did it take an olive tree that is grown in valleys to dry out, desalinate itself, and grow a leaf? Why didn't the dove find that leaf seven days before when Noah sent it out the first time? The good old bible said the first time he sent it out the earth was still completely covered in water. Seven days later, he flew back with the olive leaf.

Noah must have sent him out the second time with a super duper hair dryer.

Yep, that's "probably" what happened.

Dave

Extra cheese and Italian sausage for me.

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Land bridges" is how the animals made it to far away places? Where is the scientific proof?

Again the flood account is a story with a great lack of scientific support.

Believe it if you want to. But cutting & pasting rote/smug answers full of "maybes" and "could be's" is very unconvincing.

• hooberus
    hooberus

Those of you who wish to discuss Pizza and other food items should:

1. meet at a local Pizza Hut of your chosing

2. start your own thread

3. go to chat

Otherwise please stick to the subject of this thread. thanks hooberus

• Valis
    Valis

I don't like Pizza Hut. I do like BBQ Chicken with red onions and artichoke hearts though.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Hoob,

I asked a legitimate question and I have a few others when you are done with that one.

Please keep the words "probably" "maybe" and "might have" to a minimum.

Thanks,

Dave

• Okram
    Okram

Was there a special section on the ark for the 900,000 different species of insects? Boy those skeeters musta drained most all the blood on that ark. Not to mention those hungry termites.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

They were all Weebles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit