How did all the animals fit on Noah's Ark?

by hooberus 207 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hooberus
    hooberus

Many skeptics assert that the Bible must be wrong, because they claim that the Ark could not possibly have carried all the different types of animals. . . .

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/Magazines/docs/cen_v19n2_animals_ark.asp

• Valis
    Valis

This is probably one of the biggest pieces of crap you have posted yet, and this one you can't even take credit for!

and many oceanic species probably did become extinct because of the Flood.

so they lived in the ocean and died because of more water? *LOL* Dude try using a different website to promote your delusional psuedo JW BS once in a while.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gopher
    Gopher

And when it rained 40 days and 40 nights, did the rainwater consist of fresh water? If so, how did the whole ocean not become a briny salt-fresh mix that would have killed off all the creatures that depend on saltwater for their existence? Or did they "evolve" and "adapt"?

Or did Noah's God send down salty water? If so, how would there have been any fresh water left on planet earth?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• hooberus
  • Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Gopher, so what's your favorite pizza topping? I like goat cheese and alligator sausage.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sausage, pineapple, thai chicken....

(mouth watering....)

• Valis
    Valis

Goph...does the kid like pizza yet?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Leolaia
  • Gopher
    Gopher

I believe in "flooding" this thread !!

Give her about a year, Valis -- I'll get her to appreciate the finer things in life.

The flood link contained a lot of assumptions.... I guess you have to have assume a lot of things to bring the flood into the realm of science. To me it is just a story.

• Valis
    Valis

Dude...just frape' a small or medium cheese pizza w/lots of veggies...viola'!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Mark of The Accent" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit