Making 607 crumble

by ellderwho 125 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• toreador
    toreador

Hey, what happened to our esteemed scholar???

Hillary, you scoundrel, you scared him off.

• scholar
    scholar

toreador

I have not gone away and I am always ready to pounce and defend the Society's brilliant chronology. Hilary-Step is a intellectual light weight and he does not bother be a bit' When you have earned the degrees and have Jehovah's spirit and belong to the True Religion then there is nothing to be afraid of.

scholar

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I think scholar has been busy defending his reputation on another board

He really does ask for it sometimes. I don't know why he doesn't just put a 'kick me' sign around his neck. (good natured teasing, scholar )

(LOL @ Eu and Hillary)

• heianderen
    heianderen
    [..] defend the Society's brilliant chronology. [..] Jehovah's spirit and belong to the True Religion then there is nothing to be afraid of

Scholar,

Society's brilliant chronology..., Jehovah's spirit(tm), True Religion(tm)....Sorry..

Please first learn and accept the true history of the WT Organization, and then you will accept why 607 is wrong and has nothing to do with scholarity, it exists only in order to sustain the 1914 absurd doctrine...

_Heianderen_

• toreador
    toreador

Scholar, well, I am glad you havent turned tail and run. How you can accept all the mistakes, missquotes, false prophecy etc, that the WTS does and still remain loyal is a mystery to me. I hope to one day figure it all out.

Toreador

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Scholar,

You really are a dizzy Gnat.

Hilary-Step is a intellectual light weight and he does not bother be a bit' When you have earned the degrees and have Jehovah's spirit and belong to the True Religion then there is nothing to be afraid of.

This is typical of your misrepresentation of persons who see through your self-deluded attempts at bolstering a chronology that even members of the Governing Body that I have spoken with do not support with the aggression that you do. This misrepresentation however, has been well learned from these, your Master's, upon whose bidding you fawn like a squandered whore.

I may be an intellectual light-weight, I may not, it does not bother me at all, but as you well know I have degrees, and from highly respected *UK* Universities at that! That I choose not to add my academic accomplishments as a signature to my posts, perhaps shows that I am not an insecure pup seeking to impress others. What is quite clear however, is that this 'intellectual lightweight' has exposed your contradictions and moral and ethical confusion with barely a flick of my intellectual wrist.

For example, do you remember when I eventually forced you to admit that the WTS had no ethical or moral grounds to shun those who could not agree with their chronology surrounding the year of the first fall of Jerusalem? I am sure many Board subscribers remember this. Do you also recall that I asked whether you would behave with integrity and honesty and make your views known to you local elders? Have you done this? You will never be in a position to criticize any on this Board who have done so and suffered the consequences for doing so until you show the courage that according to the Bible a person with 'Jehovah's Spirit' should have.

Only the WTS, whom you obviously fear more than the God you purport to worship, would try to sustain the obvious chronological hole that they have dug for themselves by punishing it's adherents, or slandering its opponents for declaring truth. But rest easy Scolar, your city is falling.

Best regards - HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hillary - that's what happens when midgies drink Scrumpy...

Ellderwho - not too bad, thanks, and you?

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

LT,

Im good, How bout that little guy with you in the pic.

• toreador
    toreador

Hillary, in real life are you a comedian?? You would be a good one!

Toreador

• scholar
    scholar

hilary-step

Your claim aboy a member of the Governing Body expressing doubt about chronology is hearsay. do not believe what you say without evidence. Our chronology is biblically based, accurate and has withstood the Jonsson rubbish and the stuff based on higher criticism. Our organization is serene, blessed by God and is used by Him to accomplich His purposes. You have a distorted view of the Lord's people and have allowed yourself to be stumbeled marking you as an immature person. If you have found a better religion, Church, Christianity or organization then please inform us all. I do not think so for all you can do is moan and groan. How pathetic you are.

scholar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit