Society to become only ISP for Witnesses?

by dannyboy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well done, Dan! It gave me a real chuckle!

My brother-in-law used to always call his wife and I (both now out) "Hovahs" to deride us. It only hurts to remember what jerks we were when arguing with him over doctrine...

out

• maxwell
    maxwell

LOL

I knew it was a joke after only a few sentences. As wacky as the society is, they would never name anything "Hovah". LOL Reminds me of what the kids in school used to call us. But even they used a full word. They'd say call us those "Geeeehovahs". Otherwise, I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually tried to do something similar if they could, maybe restricting it to only approved websites.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Don't forget to use the search engine on Hovah.net....Bamboozle. Those morons are really losing out on a great marketing tool to further the fleecing of the sheep. They could RESERVE THOSE NEW RELEASES...before they're even dreamed up. Pioneers get a 2% discount. Just send in that c.c. # now! Pay a monthly fee and get signed up for that Bethel webcam...oh glory, to be able to join the Bethel heavies for the morning text....maybe even Ted's Jaracz's shower cam for those peepers in DubLand. And let's not forget that they could sell a few of Freddy's old ties and underwear on their Hovah.net auction site....That's right, J-BAY. It boggles the mind with what they could do...if they had a clue...gee I hope they don't read this.

BONEZZ (of the Bleached White class)

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

LOL @ Bonezz

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wow a new meaning to mind control.

Danny Boy you sure made it look as offical as it gets. Good satirical work. I love it.

Orangefatcat

• freelife
    freelife

LMAO!!!!! Now Why did ya have to go give them that idea? Now if they do that for real we won't be able to plant seeds of doubt through our Devil enhanced computers.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Orangefatcat,

What's the last image you included in your post? I can view the title (it intrigues), but the image is just a red "x"...

Just wondering.

LadyLee recently posted a great "how-to" on images, I'll try and find it and post a link...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/24/64466/1.ashx

---Dan

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Just shows that the borg could make anything appear like pure logic to it's followers just by using the right words and turn of phrase...sad. I'm sure they could even "prove" that we shouldn't keep cats as pet or something.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!!!!!!!! Edited to add: For those too young to remember, TV's Batman's sidekick "Robin" often used the following sentence to utter his amazement at something: "Holy __________, Batman!!!!", where the blank was filled with whatever it was he was amazed by...... ----Dan

• Gerard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit