Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Thanks Jacques. You are the only one I can talk to, he he.

Hunyadi

• toreador
    toreador

Thank you for your opinion Dave. What you said makes sense to me.

Toreador

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hunyadi, you're right - if the Watchtower publications were from "God's Organization", the Holy Spirit would not have allowed satanic images to be put in them, no matter who it was who put them in the artwork. IMO

It does matter, very much, that the images are there. It shows where the literature, and obviously the teachings in the lit, are REALLY COMING FROM.

Thanks for your work, and your posts. I enjoy them very much. And thanks for re-posting Dave's story about his consulting trip to Bethel. What an eye-opener for many! I read it on Randy Watters' site, but I read it again. It is so candid and helpful.

Cheers!

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Ty see for your kind words and support.

I have added Dave's story as a special feature to my site along with commentary pertaining to his opposition on the hidden images issue.

I like and respect Dave a whole lot, what a great dude he is! and I think we both agree to disagree with eachother on this matter.

My Best,

Hunyadi

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I first read the book subliminal seduction in the late 80s, right before I first heard of the artwork JW flap...immediately I saw subliminals everywhere and could not tell if they were natural or accidental or man made..but then something weird began to happen, I saw them in people's heads and bodies...something apparently in our pattern recognition system picks out patterns even if none are there....or are they? I saw swastika's in some JWs fore heads....it spooked me, so I stopped looking for them for a long time...

Then I was doodling and the word FAKE popped out literally from the shadows...

the AWAKE mag around march-june of 1990 had the pope and two other religious leaders on the front cover...and while tracing the shadows on his face the word FAKE was clear as day.... the word FART was on the patriach next to him to the right... I showed it to my ex wife, also a JW at the time and she saw it too....

it was enough to get me to stop going to meetings and read Armaggedon Delayed with a clear mind, free of the hypnotic spell they had on me for ten plus years

was I imagining it? maybe, but I saw what I saw and I am glad I did.

• greatteacher
    greatteacher

I saw fart too. amazing.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh ... by the way ... "Subliminal" doesn't mean "hidden"
    subliminal means MORE EFFECT/IMPACT (*) ... (any way / any technique)

(*) by any specific effect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit