Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seven006
    seven006

H,

I'm sure you couldn't care less about my opinion but I should have mentioned, for a WYSIWYG HTML site, yours is nicely designed. I also like your logo. That is the best I can do right now as far as positive feedback. But, it's just my opinion.

Take care,

Dave

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Thanks Dave. Nice artwork, btw. I too apologize. While I don't smoke pot, I do drink sometimes, not often, but there could be worse things than having one with you.

Sincerely,

Hunyadi

• seven006
    seven006

H,

No problem, after all, I started it with my harsh post to you. I should have known better.

After you have to do the 100th revision of an illustration for a client because some half blind eight year old kid of an executive from the legal department thinks they see a dick hiding behind a tree stump in an illustration (Iv had this happen), the subliminal image issue tends to drive you a little nuts. I hope you understand.

The only thing worse than having a drink with me, is having a drink with me and Alan F.

Apology accepted, not needed, and reciprocated. I'll try and keep my comments to myself on this issue from now on.

Take care,

Dave

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Your comments are always welcome, Dave, as I can see you do have at least half a brain. I do not object to those who voice their honest opinion, for and against what I have been asserting, and I do consider what you and others have said in response to my hidden penis issues. It is so good that you do not sugar coat your thoughts, opinions and experiences, however, while some of your postings are clever and intelligent, you sometimes come across like you just got jerked off by a hand full of razor blades. Yikes! You also use the term "stupid" alot, by the way.

Kidding aside, I have read your postings and now have a clearer idea of who you are and what you're about. Let's keep a healthy exchange going, and I promise never to call you a woman again. Only a lady would be able to apologize as you did.

Best Regards,

Hunyadi

• seven006
    seven006

Half a brain? OK, I can live with that.

I didn't realize I used the word "stupid" that often, I'll work on that. I just think jackass is a bit harsh but I'll see if I can make the switch.

"((Only a lady would be able to apologize as you did. ))"

Iv been married three times, I learned to apologize in-between each breath.

You seem to be somewhat of a smart ass. I like that in a smart ass.

You're not going to try and hug me are you?

Take care,

Dave

• gumby
    gumby
    You're not going to try and hug me are you?

I wouldn't mind having a go at your leg

Gumby

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hello Hunyadi !

Sorry, my English is too poor to start a long discussion about subliminal pictures.

But I am convinced they exist.

I respect Dave's opinion, but I disagree with his conclusions.

I am myself qualified in graphical arts.

The Watch Tower manipulates their illustrations, without any doubt.

A good example : the famous affair of "the italian skirts"

(In Italy, many elders declared officially on the platform that long skirts were not suitable for the sisters ... To avoid that elders lose face, the Society modified the lenght of the skirts in the Italian Watch Tower !! - see and compare the photos in the Italian and the French [or English] magazines)

Please go to my site, one of the best known in French about Watch Tower subliminal techniques. Explanations regarding subliminal manipulation are developped in detail and they are many pictures (with sound)

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/subliminal0.html (open the door)

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/subliminal3a.html (straight to the skirts :-)

Thank you for your very good website and for its fine design.

Jacques

• chasson
    chasson

[QUOTE]I am myself qualified in graphical arts.[/QUOTE]

Please, Jacques, remember me what are your qualification, since 5 years, i have not notice this in our discussion.

[QUOTE]The Watch Tower manipulates their illustrations, without any doubt[/QUOTE]

Oh please, Jacques, Dave has clearly make a difference between manipulation of illustration, and embedded so-called "subliminal image"...

Well, could you explain what do you think about william Brian Key, Jacques ? Is it a scientist for you ? or a faker ?

[QUOTE]....Watch Tower subliminal techniques[/QUOTE]

Well, to have a "technique", we must have explanation of what this "technique" must provide, no ?

Bye

Charles

• amac
    amac

Hello Hunyadi,

You're a nutjobber.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Charles je crois savoir que les PM prennent du temps à apparaître,
    Mais avant que tu disparaisses encore ... Ca faisait longtemps dis-donc !
    Je t'en ai envoyé un.

@+Co

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit