Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Autre chose pendant que j'y suis ... (t'es toujours là ou pas ?)
    J'aimerais connaitre ton point de vu personnel sur les images subliminales (et quelles types d'images ?)
    Je n'arrive a cerner ton point sur les répliques que tu as fais à Jacques et j'aimerais comprendre ce qu'il en ai exactement ...globalement.

@+Co

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Please, Jacques, remember me what are your qualification, since 5 years, i have not notice this in our discussion.

Hi Charles !

I don't see the reason to speak about my diplomas when it is not necessary. Probably you don't know my site with my poems, my drawings and the paintings of my friend Margarita ? There, it is clearly mentioned.

http://site.voila.fr/lorghi/index.html

Oh please, Jacques, Dave has clearly make a difference between manipulation of illustration, and embedded so-called "subliminal image"...

Charles, you play with words. I say simply that the Watch Tower manipulates their illustrations by embedding subliminal pictures

Well, could you explain what do you think about william Brian Key, Jacques ? Is it a scientist for you ? or a faker ?

Very sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know this Brian Key. Why such a question ? ... But by the way, do you know Pierre Ledru and Paolo Landi ? Both, they believe in subliminal ...

Well, to have a "technique", we must have explanation of what this "technique" must provide, no ?

I give a long explanation on my site.

Jacques

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hé, ma chère Frenchbabyface,

You have to speak English here ! :-))))

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hey Dave interesting artwork from your link...

I was interested in the last work...I've read about you in the bible..

Woe to those sayings What's bad is good. Where was the one saying What's good is bad?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hey Motema,

Thanks for telling (should have known that ) I apologizeit sounds that you desagree and you don't know why ?
    hum ... I would like to know his opinion (WHY ?)

I mean does he think
    - it is only oustide manipulation ... still OOOPS (why no reedition)
    - it is because he don't think it is an effective methode ... Still OOOPS (quiet proved and used even condemed)
    - is it because he feels that it is not a good point to fight about because it is too tendancious ???

Did you already talk about the subject with him ?

• seven006
    seven006

It is so cool to watch you guys speak French. It's a beautiful language.

There is a big difference between the subliminal image theory and image manipulation when it comes to advertising. All advertisers try to do their best to make their product more appealing than it actually is. Just look at an ad for a hamburger, then buy that same advertised hamburger and see if it looks the same as the burger you saw in the ad. Good luck. Glycerin, glue, vegetable oil, etc., are used by food stylist to make things look bigger and better then they actually are. It's all an illusion to fake people out. The advertising industry is full of people who's main goal is to sell a product by insulting the average consumers intelligence. The gullible and easily fooled have billions of dollars to spend on dreams and illusions.

In the beauty industry the manipulation of images in their print ads are 100%. The advertising industry is a one hundred billion dollar a year industry. All photos are retouched and have been since the beginning of print advertising. As an airbrush artist I made lips redder and bigger, took out wrinkles and tan lines and beefed up a nipple or two. Now with Photoshop manipulation it's just as much of the process of creating an image as shooting the original photo. The hoax of subliminal imaging is not even considered by any respectable advertising agency. The manipulation of an image to make things look better then they are is the main issue and is what sells the product.

I have done a very large amount of retouch work for both Nike and Adidas from slimming down a model a few pounds to taking our stretch marks and adding a nice tan to a very white and washed out model. Bluer eyes and redder lips aren't even talked about, it's simply a given. Not once was I asked by these major advertisers to add any hidden images. I have only been asked to do such things many years ago by a couple of young art directors who didn't have a clue what they were trying to accomplish or knew it was a total waste of time.

As far as the watchtower manipulating illustrations, all I have to say is what reason would they have to do it? Hiding images in trees and folds in clothes would accomplish what? Do you really think the average JW would take the time to scan an illustration in one of their publications and blow them up to try and find some kind of mystical hidden message? It's hard enough for their people to follow their constant changes in their written bullshit let alone to try and manipulate their minds by shining new light via hidden images in their illustrations.

If you see a cloud formation that you think looks like jesus or see an image of the devils face in the smoke of a burning building do you stay up nights fearing what you think you saw? Do you think someone is trying to tell you something that they are not sharing with the other six billion people on this planet? Are you that important or that special that these mystical images are only seen by you and it is your god inspired job to let the rest of the planet in on your special and exclusive gift from god? If so, I certainly want to party with you.

If you think the good old talking snake is influencing the minds of the watchtower illustrators to put hidden images in their art then knock your self out and see what ever you wish to see. Fertile imaginations are a good thing to have, just watch out how far you let your imagination go. Reality is a bitch and not much fun, but it is still reality.

I have done well over a thousand illustrations in my time and every once in a while someone thinks they see some kind of hidden image in them. It always makes me laugh. I'm sure the bone heads at the watchtower society get quite a chuckle by these subliminal image websites and send their buddies to check them out so they can all say how crazy exJW apostates are. It just adds to their claim that we lie about legitimate issues that the society is actually guilty of.

If any one of you can prove me absolutely wrong then I will change my mind and admit I'm wrong. So far, I haven't seen one tiny bit of evidence to change what I see and what I know. I'll put up my level of expertise on this issue up against anyone here.

Have fun and take care,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Shotgun,

No, that wasn't me in the bible. I was the talking snake.

The art work on that site is old and not some of my best work. That last image was a 3D comp use for the movie League of Extraordinary Gentleman. It's called a one sheet. That's Hollywood lingo for movie poster.

If I pop up in the bible, I'll let you know, then you can send me down some cheep lithium from Canada.

Take care,

Dave

• shotgun
    shotgun

The talking snake eh Dave....better than the talking ass I guess

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Dave,

have done a very large amount of retouch work for both Nike and Adidas from slimming down a model a few pounds to taking our stretch marks and adding a nice tan to a very white and washed out model. Bluer eyes and redder lips aren't even talked about, it's simply a given. Not once was I asked by these major advertisers to add any hidden images. I have only been asked to do such things many years ago by a couple of young art directors who didn't have a clue what they were trying to accomplish or knew it was a total waste of time.

Ok ... I know your job ...

As far as the watchtower manipulating illustrations, all I have to say is what reason would they have to do it? Hiding images in trees and folds in clothes would accomplish what? Do you really think the average JW would take the time to scan an illustration in one of their publications and blow them up to try and find some kind of mystical hidden message? It's hard enough for their people to follow their constant changes in their written bullshit let alone to try and manipulate their minds by shining new light via hidden images in their illustrations.

It's hard enough for their people to follow their constant changes
    NOT THAT HARD ???* shining new light via hidden imagesnot for new lights (?) for feelings (not exactly the same)

If you think the good old talking snake is influencing the minds of the watchtower illustrators to put hidden images in their art then knock your self out and see what ever you wish to see.

LOL no I don't believe in the snake ...

Fertile imaginations are a good thing to have, just watch out how far you let your imagination go. Reality is a bitch and not much fun, but it is still reality.

Yeah ... but Imagination have no limite (its worthy to work on it) and there's a lot of way to manipulate it

have done well over a thousand illustrations in my time and every once in a while someone thinks they see some kind of hidden image in them. It always makes me laugh. I'm sure the bone heads at the watchtower society get quite a chuckle by these subliminal image websites and send their buddies to check them out so they can all say how crazy exJW apostates are. It just adds to their claim that we lie about legitimate issues that the society is actually guilty of.

Ok ... Yes I know ... that's the problem, it's a bit tendancious most of the time !!!

OK lets talk about only one pic (out of others that talks about obvious academic draw bugs) and remember Dave we are not talking about retouching pictures. we are talking about draws (why do they still need the draw style by the way ???)

Sur someone will find this little paper that they pread all over the world :
    the french name is in French : Une vie de famille agréable T-21-F (A pleasant family life or something like that in English probably (
    on the pic you've goe a little boy showing a parrot that his father holding in his hand. on his left his wife smile at the young boy and a little girl ... Now if someone can find it and post the pic it will be nice.)

Ok ... Now look at the mothers hair and tell me what you see,the first thing that bugs is that it is not an academic way to draw hair and not coherent even the reflection of the light

now when you know how good those guys are in drawing / and how big the rushes are at first ... those details can't just escape them ...

Give me one reason for them to have draw her hair this way ... cause it would have been much easier to draw it well ... a hint is a hint ... If you see what I see ... (WHY ?) ... But maybe you don't see it ???

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Could it maybe be simply the artist adding a hidden signature to the illustration in question? Something that would slip past the old geezers and 99.9% of the r&f but that he or she could point out discreetly to another dub and let dub-lore take its course? Or maybe they just thought it would be fun to slip something in here and there that may or may not be something, but that would catch the eye of that one percent out there and get a little attention?

Hey! What about the picture on the last page of the JW songbook? All the guys (priests?) singing? Isn't there an extra foot or pair of feet in that picture? I seem to remember that being pretty widely noticed. Hmmm!

Gee whiz! Some people see a global conspiracy hiding behind (or within the features of) every tree for cryin' out loud!

Dave, you're somethin' else man! I'd drink a beer with you any day.

Mike.

p.s. Dave, speaking of airbrushing.....I may want to hit you with some questions about airbrushing sometime.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit