Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Are they professionals? Well, I'd have to give my opinion which you do not respect

What ??? ... !!! read me back (but don't bother / you're not the only one who's reading)

I'm hoping to enjoy my present state of complete sanity for as long as I can.

No comment ...
    Still your right to say it anyway ! for fun or whatever (?)

Did I complain about your sarcasmes ? What for ?
    Did I say I do not respect your opinion ? Did I ?
    Is it because I'm not swallowing what you are telling me in a blind way ?
    This is not how I do function ... sorry.

I've asked questions, you answered to them, I just found that you didn't really give me the answers that would make me feel quiet about.

But maybe you feel that I should give YOU more RESPECT ??? ... (that would be a**-kissing) Well if there is someone on this forum that I feel to a**kissing it's ALANF) that doesn't even mean, I'm ready to swallow everything he is saying.

so you'll just have to figure that one out yourself.

YEP ... I'm not in hurry anyway ... You didn't even answer my last question (but it's ok I know the answer it is a real effective statement SO ... any images even non subliminal has a effect on our mind anyway as far as it call a feeling or a need ... (remember your own hamburger example for instance - that's just marketing - what is marketing ??? ... do I have to tell ... NO you know about it) Now how can you state on this and want me to agree with you in only giving me the answer you did ???

Whatever I'll ask to Charles, maybe he will be able to explain it to me in the way I'll be able to understand.

If I come out with the same statement as yours I'll post them here.

• seven006
    seven006

FBF,

It doesn't matter to me if you agree with me or respect me. You can do, think, and believe what ever you wish . You see things your way based on your level of understanding and expertise and I do the same.

That is what makes this place so interesting and fun.

Take care

Dave

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

AGAIN Dave : I respect you as anybody ... not more, not less
    (why are you coming back with that ??? ... maybe just a feeling your side ? ... whatever)

that was just to let you know that I've aknolgeded your post. and yes I agree on this last one (but the respect thing - I told you already)

Thank you
    Take care

• avishai
    avishai

fnord

• chasson
    chasson

Salut !!

>J'aimerais connaitre ton point de vu personnel sur les images subliminales (et quelles types d'images ?)

Je pense qu'il s'agit d'une légende urbaine. I'm thinkin that it is urban legend. For example, you can see what you want in clouds. Some people have seen the devil in the smoke of the 11 september's disaster on CNN News, well i can see "the devil" as them, but for me this is pareidolia.

http://thefolklorist.com/Pareidolia%20Project/doc/Pareidolia%20Project-129_1.jpg

http://thefolklorist.com/Pareidolia%20Project/doc/Pareidolia%20Project-806_1.jpg

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

>I don't see the reason to speak about my diplomas when it is not necessary. Probably you don't know my site with my poems, my drawings >and the paintings of my friend Margarita ? There, it is clearly mentioned.

Good point Jacques, for 4 years we are talking about infography and subliminal image and this is the first time you mention your ability, i am only surprised of your modesty.

You have mentionned your site of drawing, can you see the skull that i have found ?

http://site.voila.fr/lorghi/image01.html

The solution:

http://www.chez.com/tjrecherches/jacpareido.JPG

>Charles, you play with words. I say simply that the Watch Tower manipulates their illustrations by embedding subliminal pictures

Well, i have still explain to you that it is Brian Key who has invented this idea of "embedded picture" in the seventies, he called him a scientist, but i think that only him and his faithful reader believe that, so you mention his cargo-cult theory whithout knowing him...

>Very sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know this Brian Key.

So this is not you who has build your website... Could you explain to me who has written this in one of your webpage ?

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/subliminal2.html#imagesexp

Talking about the bacardy's ad we can see on this page, "you" (?) said in french:

"This awful head was found by a scientific (a searcher ?? litteral translation) W. B Key..." well who has written your website ?

> Why such a question ? ... But by the way, do you know Pierre Ledru and Paolo Landi ? Both, they believe in subliminal ...

I have talked about Key because this is you who mention him in YOUR website, and Key is the Key (lol) of your theory. I think that the theory of subliminal pictures in the JW's publication has appeared few time after that Key has popularised his stupid theory, even you, without knowing him (!!!), have cited him as a great searcher...>I give a long explanation on my site.

No.

Bye

Charles

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Charles : For example, you can see what you want in clouds. Some people have seen the devil in the smoke of the 11 september's disaster on CNN News, well i can see "the devil" as them, but for me this is pareidolia.
    I agree with that !!! ... in the

So that's it ... ??? ... (those are not the kind of pictures I'm talking about) Charles ...

Do you have something more consistant ? Or is it just a statement about your own feelings about it when you are confronted to picture pointed out (somehow out of context)

We can talk about it, even in private if you want, I just feel that you are a bit Nervous at the moment and quiet cold, I'm not gonna bother if you don't want to ... And I can wait I'm not in hurry. But this is a start : (about how and why it works - in contexte) - http://www.krisbee.com/Hitchcock.html

• chasson
    chasson

>Do you have something more consistant ?

I don't know what you mean by "more consistant" ? For example, during 4 years, in the french's net, several time and talking about subliminal picture, we hope that a day, someone who has worked in the graphic's department of the New-York's Bethel could give a testimony of what is the work in this department. Now with dave, we have one, do you think that my friend who believe in the subliminal's picture in JW's writing have change their mind. The book "You could live forever" was first published in 1978, and it is supposedly full of subliminal's pictures, if my memory is correct, the testimony of Dave is about this time, so ??

> Or is it just a statement about your own feelings about it when you are confronted to picture pointed out (somehow out of context)

Well, i just can ask you with the same question that i have been asked each time a new subliminal's image was "found". Do you see it ? Do you see the devil in my example ? Do you see the dick in the other example ?

You can't tell in this picture that the devil doesn't exist, no ? So what is your opinion on this picture ? Could you affirm that this devil is coming from nowhere ? Are you suggesting that i am stupid, that i have a too big imagination ? Are triing to insulting me ?? etc.... etc....

Well, i have gived my opinion, this is the only think that i can do, because in this case there is nothing more that "you can see what i see"...

In fact i think that extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof... to be more precise, this is not my duty to present reliable proof, and "do you see what i see" is definetely not a proof, if not then the devil was there in the WTC buildings...

Bye

Charles

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don't know what you mean by "more consistant" ? For example, during 4 years, in the french's net, several time and talking about subliminal picture, we hope that a day, someone who has worked in the graphic's department of the New-York's Bethel could give a testimony of what is the work in this department. Now with dave, we have one, do you think that my friend who believe in the subliminal's picture in JW's writing have change their mind. The book "You could live forever" was first published in 1978, and it is supposedly full of subliminal's pictures, if my memory is correct, the testimony of Dave is about this time, so ??

Ok that is a statement that make me understand why you get this point of view ... Still it is only related to the JW - not to the subliminals effects ... So ... How do we know how they are bound with the WTBS ? because IF I say IF they know what they are doing, those drawers (or the final drawer I don't know) knows he is doing something BAD, So in knowing it, do you think (he/they) he loves the JW's and care about the ex-JW's ? ... I'm not sure ... (he/they have his/their market to preserved ? ...)

> Or is it just a statement about your own feelings about it when you are confronted to picture pointed out (somehow out of context) Well, i just can ask you with the same question that i have been asked each time a new subliminal's image was "found". Do you see it ? Do you see the devil in my example ? Do you see the dick in the other example ?

I didn't say I know for sur !!! NO

You can't tell in this picture that the devil doesn't exist, no ? So what is your opinion on this picture ? Could you affirm that this devil is coming from nowhere ? Are you suggesting that i am stupid, that i have a too big imagination ? Are triing to insulting me ?? etc.... etc....

Witch pictures ? The smoke stuff (again I'm not talking about thoses pictures) of course if we are not talking about the same things ... Oh well

Well, i have gived my opinion, this is the only think that i can do, because in this case there is nothing more that "you can see what i see"...

OK

In fact i think that extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof...

This is not an extrodinairy claim to me (those bugs draws pictures does exist - they must have a purpose for them to put so much it and not removing them) ... thats what I think (but that is me) ... so my point of view is based on the politic of WTBS about thoses pics ... and not about the fact that nobody talked yet (Also some people on this topic who disagree with my point of view do agree that it could be a joke from a few drawers ... that means that they see what I see) is the WTBS supposed to keep those pics on the reeditions ??? ... WEIRD to me

Now did you get a look on the link or not ? (don't bother answering if you don't care answer this question) it's ok

to be more precise, this is not my duty to present reliable proof, and "do you see what i see" is definetely not a proof, if not then the devil was there in the WTC buildings...
    Not your duty sure ... I've Never said that ... thanks for the answers you gave me.

Bye
    Corinne

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Yes, thank you for pointing that out to me. I fixed it.

lates,

Hunyadi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit