Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seven006
    seven006

FBF,

Show me what piece of art you are talking about and I'll give you my opinion.

There are a lot of reasons to use illustrations (draw style) instead of photos. In the case of the watchtower it is hard to create a large setting of ancient Egypt or Jerusalem to put people into, dressed in costumes, so they can take a photo. It is a lot more cost effective to use the slave labor they have in their illustrators. Also shooting pictures of seven headed beasts, angels, demons, people falling into big cracks in the earth, and cities being destroyed by fire and brimstone are hard to come by and scares the hell out of the photographers trying to shoot them.

I think that is the question you were asking. If not then I'm not sure what you are asking.

Mike,

Illustrators do slip their name or initials into illustrations. I do it all the time. You just have to be careful you're doing it for a client that wouldn't get pissed off and that it isn't real noticeable and detract from the illustration.

Slipping your initials into a woman hair is very likely if not to obvious. Playboy slips their little bunny logo into each and every cover. They have even retouched it into a models hair before.

If you have any questions about airbrush just let me know, I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Dave

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Could it maybe be ...
    Yes why not ... do the GB find it also that fun that they don't feel the need to correct the bugs !!!
    Is my question THAT STUPID ... ???
    Before to laught about something that can mess with people heads ... I feel the need to enquire if you don't mind.

• seven006
    seven006

FBF,

I looked at the illustration of the hair. What am I supposed to be seeing here besides poor illustration skills. Hair is sometimes hard to do and pull it off to look realistic.

Dave

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    FBF,

I looked at the illustration of the hair. What am I supposed to be seeing here besides poor illustration skills. Hair is sometimes hard to do and pull it off to look realistic.

Dave

Good point Dave, (Hair is sometimes hard to do) why make it harder !!! (cause it is this way). One of my sister wanted to be a hair dresser and she had to learn to draw hairs (a hair dresser she is not suppose to draw) and as I'm drawing a bit I can tell that having drawing it that way makes it weird (first) not necessary (more job). So it is not because it hard ... It is because they are playing (fun / manipulation ... I don't know) but don't tell me it is just normal to find a little too much stuff like that (I mean those kind of bugs) You want to be right on this ... OK its fun, and it is not necessary to care about what it eventually can do to peoples mind ... I don't ... I want to know why they feel the need to do it / not checking / not removing from new editions ... to me it's a riddle that somethings going on ... WHAT ? the subject of subliminale image is not new ... some experts says it accurate some others don't (well that's truly an expert thing) my question is why taking the risk to using it (putting you in trouble) if it is not effective ... and why not using it if you can use one Expert statement to say it's all bulshit don't care ...

I don't know by now ... It's not clear to me ... (a bit too blur)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL Brendrr ... "got yourself a gun" ... and shoot me if you want !!!

• seven006
    seven006

FBF,

Again, what am I supposed to be seeing here? You didn't answer my question. What is the subliminal image in the hair supposed to be, and what is it subliminally supposed to be getting me to think, do, or feel?

Hair is hard to do in some mediums, with a specific kind of paint and the proper brush, it's not that hard to do. I like to use a mixture of thinned down transparent and opaque acrylic that is airbrushed as an undercoat and build it up with an acrylic and goache base using a watercolor sable brush and then do the final highlights and shadows with a transparent acrylic mixed with a little goache with a synthetic pinstripes brush. But that's just me. I don't like oils.

Dave

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Speaking of hair, this whole discussion makes me want to pull mine out. I bet you folks (not seven or bendrr) play your records backwards as well. I understand that if you play Kingdome Melodies No. 3 backwards it's the complete text of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. No. 5 is the score from a whole bunch of Cheech and Chong movies. The rest are just ordinary devil worshipping stuff.

• toreador
    toreador

Well Dave, I do my hair a little different than you but then different strokes for different folks.

I would have to say that most of what some are calling subliminal pictures are not that at all. The one pic of Zeus in the ladies skirt though would almost have to be on purpose. Dont you think Dave? I do think that one is only comical though and It didnt make me want to run out and find a Satanic doll and do an act of worship to it.

I very much appreciate your insight on the matter of hidden images.

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into letting us seeing a professionals view on it. It is great to have an expert in almost every field on this board.

Toreador

• seven006
    seven006

T,

Hair is a very personal matter. I'm just happy to still have all of mine.

The Zeus head in the skirt was amusing. It reminds me of photos taken of potatoes that people say look like Abraham Lincoln. The interesting thing is, Zeus never existed outside of Greek mythology. It might be possible that Zeus's head sculpture was fashioned after the anomaly in the skirt illustration.

I think Nostradamus predicted something like that would happen.

It's a real pain being a realist, it has taken a lot of fun out of my life. Maybe I'll get back into drugs again. Life was a bit more amusing back then.

Take care,

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

um...maybe Zeus put his own pic there just to piss off Jehovah, who at the time was arm wrestling w/Shiva and losing badly..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit