Hidden Images; last time.

by Hunyadi 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

FBF,

Again, what am I supposed to be seeing here? You didn't answer my question. What is the subliminal image in the hair supposed to be, and what is it subliminally supposed to be getting me to think, do, or feel?

I see what you see Dave !!! "gargouilles" ... what are they doing in her hair ? it is just not normal (for a professionnal drawers)

Am I an expert in subliminale Images ? NO. But now are you an Expert in subliminale images NO ... SO in knowing that the issue have been sued and condemne (in marketing / movies : why oh why ?) I don't think it is something we should not pay attention to (but that's me Dave) to the point to say it's all bulshitt ... A JOKE maybe a bad joke ... but still don't tell me you don't see anything wrong.

Hair is hard to do in some mediums, with a specific kind of paint and the proper brush, it's not that hard to do.

Well listen to you "not that hard to do" YEAH ! when you know how to do it ARE THEY PROFESSINALS OR NOT ? why do it bad ? why do the WTBS stick on draw illustrations when it takes more time than taking a pics and filter them as a draw (and put them all together in one for the pic to make) ??? ... those are just things that make me thinking ... And I won't state on that till I ain't got a coherent answer.

I don't know more that than ! but enough to pay attention to it ...but you can try to convince me Dave ... I have 9 days left quiet free ... I'm open, that is why I've wanted to talk about the subject with Charles (in French would have been more practical) and if I can get that of my thoughs in behing sure that their is nothing to care about ... I'll be more fine with that than reverse (cause nothing to fight against - I not masochist y'a know !) ...

• toreador
    toreador

Thanks for you comment Dave,

So you think that the face in the skirt was just an anomaly and thats all? You dont think it was put there on purpose by someone? I suppose its possible that it was a total accident. Since I know absolutely zilch about how they put pictures together to ready them for the press run, anything is possible. I was just wondering what your best guess would be since you are in that field of expertise.

Main Entry: anom·a·ly

2 : deviation from the common rule : IRREGULARITY
    3 : something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified

Tor

• Valis
    Valis

Could we apply the thousand monkies w/a typewriter analogy perhaps? If we let them loose and they typed words at some point that fit together or were even spelled correctly would this be a significant find?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

this is Why I can't swallow your statement :

for instance, if someone is giving you a slap every day ... is it because you don't know "why", that it does not have an effect on you and that you didn't fell the slaps ???

Cause your statement says ... I see some things (not obvious to you ok but it is to me) ... but why should they do that, cause you don't see it yourself as effective (your are not suppose to see or understand that - we are talking about "subliminal stuff" only those who concocted them probably tested them enough to know how to use it ... If it's true it is that way ... not even allowed so professionnally hided and layd )

We are talking about images (images even not subliminal are feeding the mind as well as talks) is this a false statement to you or not ?

• seven006
    seven006

FBF,

How do you know what I see or don't see? I have looked at thousands of illustrations from thousands of illustrators. I looked at technique, texture, style, use of color in correlation to light and shadow as well as many other things. I didn't travel all over to look for hidden images in students work.

If you see gargoyles, I'll take another look and see if I can see what you think you see. I'm sure you may have stumbled on to something very significant that might change how I see the manipulative tactics of the WTBTS. If I knew they put gargoyles in the hair of women, I would have left the religion years earlier.

I have written just a little about my level of expertise on this issue. Writing any more will only force you to roll your eyes again and possibly give you a headache so I will leave it where it is at.

Are they professionals? Well, I'd have to give my opinion which you do not respect so you'll just have to figure that one out yourself.

You should talk to Charles, he's a very smart man. I met him on this board when I brought up the subject of the witnesses being involved with FIREPHIM. That is an organization created by the JW's, Scientologists, Mooies. Baha'is and now headed up by the Raelians. For a religion that claims not to associate or condone other religions I thought that the JW's being a part of a corporation with the other religions previously mentioned was a significant issue. Charles did some checking in the French involvement and came up with some very interesting information.

I know that isn't near as important as gargoyles in women's hair but, what the hell, it was a little noteworthy. Tell Charles I said hi.

Take care,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

T,

Could someone have done that on purpose? Sure they could have. But if you look at the possibility of that vs the possibility of an anomaly you can come to your own conclusion. Anomalies are a frequent issue that is dealt with in the graphics world. Before flat screen monitors came around I saw hundreds of "screen anomalies" that were created by various digital processes. Some images reduced in a graphics program appeared to have mistakes and weird patterns due to video compression and real time lagging. Some anomalies could only be seen for what they really were once the image was printed.

Anyone who has had experience in printing has seen anomalies created by moray patterns, posterisation, as well as many other causes. I can take that image of the woman skirt and change it's color value, level, curves, contrast and DPI level and you would no longer see what some think they see now.

That illustration was probably done by an illustrator who was not professionally trained and did not use good reference material. Amateur artist sometimes illustrate what they think a fold in cloth may look like as opposed to looking at a real piece of clothing or have a photo reference close by to refer to. Lights and shadows play very interesting tricks on photos. Have you seen the photo of the face on Mars?

Most professionals illustrators have a large library of various subjects so they can have a good reference photo to follow when doing an illustration. I have used reference material on most all of illustrations. I know for a fact that the illustrators at Bethel use photo references when they can. One of the reasons the big shots at Bethel got upset with my report to them was the photographer at Bethel was a real moron and couldn't shoot a decent photo to save his life and I told them so. He was also quite an ass and played god and would not shoot the shots the illustrators needed to use as reference material. That would very easily contribute to some very poor cloth folds in an illustration done by an amateur that did not have realistic reference material.

If it was done on purpose, it probably would have been done to spite the assbite Bethel photographer instead of some kind of symbolic subliminal image. I still see it as an anomaly that was created by one of several steps it takes to take an illustration from original image to final print. The fact that the WT publications are printed on the cheapest crappy grade of printing paper also doesn't help.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

Dave...come back to LSD...Dog will forgive you in a big way!.....AND show you lots of subliminial messages..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

If I ever decide to get stoned again I'll do it with you pal. Those days are over for me. I don't date and I don't do drugs. I'm hoping to enjoy my present state of complete sanity for as long as I can. It's not always fun, but it also doesn't have any regrets.

Take a hit for me pal,

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

Referring to yourself as it now are we? Dude you should share your meds more often...*LOL* I was going to say earlier Dave that just as you have had lots of experience drawing crap and doing art stuff, I've had plenty of experience hallucinating and I've seen all kinds of wierd shit...and many times if I go back and look at the same object after a massive breakfast at Dennny's and some sleep, I can still see the same things...maybe you can chalk it up to looking for things that aren't there, but are certainly imprinted in your brain to be wrong or "false images". BTW, come on down anytime, the door is always open.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

About 18 years ago I got some killer pot from Oregon (we have the best). I was living in Laguna Beach, CA and walked to a store that was close to my condo. I was stoned out of my head and ended up standing in one place for over a half hour just looking at cheese. If it wasn't for their wine clerk who woke me up Id probably still be standing there looking at that cheese. All the different kind of cheese were talking amongst them selves wondering if I was stoned or not. It scared the hell out of me.

I backed into an end cap of crackers and knocked them all over, bought a pack of smokes and walked home. To this day I crack up when I walk by the cheese section of a store. If a person can see cheese talk, they can see anything. BTW, the cheddar thinks the Feta stinks.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit