Maui Was Wonderful

by Stacy Smith 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I want to go back right now. What a beautiful place and such friendly people. I enjoyed the relaxed pace there, a lot, maybe too much.

But I'm back to my reality and classes start on monday. At least I'm tan.

And yes I'm engaged to be wed. It was a no brainer for me.

Time to cruise the board, bye for now.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Congratulations

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Of the Islands I like the most, it's Maui. I hope the weather was ideal, meaning not having overcast skies. Good for you and plenty of fond memories.

Guest 77

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

There were a few days where we had some gray skies but the sun always came out. At no time did I need a jacket except up on the volcano.

My best trip ever. I even looked into jobs there. Who knows? Michael subscribed to the Maui News even.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am delighted you had such a great time Stacy and now that your are engaged I promise I will not electronically hit on you anymore!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Glad you had an enjoyable time and congrats on getting engaged!

• Xena
    Xena

Glad to hear you had fun Stacy! And congradulations on the engagement

Unlike stilla I will continue to hit on you electronically so give us a will ya?

• outnfree
    outnfree

LOL @ Xena!

Warm Congratulations to you and Michael, Stacy, on your engagement!

outnfree

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Congrad., about your engagement. Did the young man ask for your hand while in Maui? When my wife and I visited the Big Island we went into the volcano, some experience.

We had witness friends in Kauai and we visited them occasionally. I think they've moved to LA. We haven't communicated with them in years, hmmmm. I love the four seasons, so Maui would just be a visiting spot, I love the open spaces, (NA) such as Vermont, Lake Placid NY, Boston, Cape Cod and Montreal to name a few that are great places to visit or live. To each their own.

If you plan on living in Maui, I hope things work out for you. Good hunting.

Guest 77

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Glad to see you're back Stacy! Although your front's pretty cool too.......

I will continue to hit on you electronically

This just doesn't sound right....hehe

Syrup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit