BUSH MOST ADMIRED MAN IN THE US

by Yerusalyim 183 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

Six

That's a good laugh. Let's not forget that saddam is a WOMD. So, if they find nothing else, they've always got him.

amac

With the horrible track record our government has, I'd be hard pressed to think they've done a 180 degree turn and removed Sadam for noble reasons.

Actually they are way past 180 degrees. They past 360 some time ago, getting on to 7 to 8 hundred, i would say. Their flexibility is something to be amazed about

SS

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Care to explain exactly how that works? How does going to war preserve the power of the high classes?

Black gold.

Arms dealing,

Check who is becoming richer. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Simon:

lol....

Regan?s legacy was the end of the USSR and the greatest economic run in the history of the US via his tax policies. Like Regan, Bush will win history wise, over the appeasers, hate US First mongers, and the red diaper doper baby crowd.....

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/polls/story/0,11030,1087548,00.html

The survey shows that public opinion in Britain is overwhelmingly pro-American with 62% of voters believing that the US is "generally speaking a force for good, not evil, in the world". It explodes the conventional political wisdom at Westminster that Mr Bush's visit will prove damaging to Tony Blair. Only 15% of British voters agree with the idea that America is the "evil empire" in the world.

The ICM poll also uncovers a surge in pro-war sentiment in the past two months as suicide bombers have stepped up their attacks on western targets and troops in Iraq. Opposition to the war has slumped by 12 points since September to only 41% of all voters. At the same time those who believe the war was justified has jumped 9 points to 47% of voters.

• amac
    amac

What do the polls say on the "tastes great" vs "less filling" debate?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Like bush, i also pay little attention to polls especially if only 1000 people are in it.

SS

• amac
    amac
    The incumbent president is almost always the most admired man in such polls, but it's not uncommon for the first lady not to be the most admired woman.

Interesting...

The poll of 1,004 adults was taken December 5-7 and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

I wonder what the margin of error on deciding the margin of error is?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just got my George Bush action figure...awesome!

I bet the doll is anatomically correct.

Smooth.

***** Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    Check who is becoming richer. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

It's not even that ... it's what you know about who you know

ThiChi: Do you think that 36% of people saying that they would have prefered George W. not to come here is a good measure considering that we are supposed to be your closest ally?!

It's hardly a ringing endorsement is it?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Well, I agree... to the extent that it shows we are not hated by "all the world" as some claim. There is no doubt that the controversy will still continue, and the numbers can turn in an instant, with just one major event.....what a ride!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I notice that the article doesn't name who or what company took the poll, who funded/sponsored it, if there were any filters for the people polled, where it was taken, etc.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit