Proof of adultery to get scriptural freedom

by scrubmaster 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

I will say the stance on men who abuse children needs to be looked at harder..I will encourge any one who has been abuse to go to the police regardless of the stance taken by the elders..this is a serious crime against children and should not be taken lightly. Report it to the authorities !

• avishai
    avishai

Scrubmaster, I think your gonna get a long just fine here!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Scrubmaster here is a scriptur the WT always omits

1 Corintians 7:15

15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.
  • detective
    detective

Man, how crazy is that?

At some point you just have to ask yourself what on earth a grown man is doing tailing his ex-wife around, defending stalking behavior, asking others to watch his ex-wife and begging third parties to pardon him in front of god so that he can marry again. Scrub, what's it going to take for you to snap out of it? Is this what you believe god wants from you? Really?

any one can play detective -- therefore basically it is some one who is famaliar with dectective work who did the survellaince -- so therefore it is not stalking -- just so you know the.. i will repeat again anyone has access to a public street..I could park on the street corner in your neighorhood 365 days a year and you could not do a thing about it unless I threaten you or approach you private property -- please read the stalking laws --- detectives do these type of things all of the time and so does the US goverment ---

and, just for the record, I do not do those sorts of things at any time, let alone all the time. And I resent the implication that anyone can play me...

yours,

detective

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

As I said I did not follow my ex-wife. I had some one else and a true Detective follower her -- So this is not stalking -- but thanks for acting like you know what is going on and like you know everything :-)

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Detective your are probably the first detective I hired to look at the house and did not find any evidence of anything going on, becuase you do not do survellaince. I had to have an "amateur" find something going on and then call a detective. It is know wonder people told me not to hire a detective, becuase their are afraid to do survelliance -- thanks for the tip..I will never waste my money on another one.........

• detective
    detective
    It is know wonder people told me not to hire a detective, becuase their are afraid to do survelliance -- thanks for the tip..I will never waste my money on another one.........

why must you hurt me so?

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Because it was fun(Sorry I will not do that again) -- No but seriously though -- you where correct because no matter how much information I give them it is not enough -- so I should have just made up a story in the first place, some one close to me keeps saying you can not let people control your life and b continuing to gather impossible information when I know what is going on is just not worth - -because in the end we all have to answer to God ----

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit