Proof of adultery to get scriptural freedom

by scrubmaster 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Scrubmaster - if you are a JW then you will have to abide by their rules regardless of how stupid they are. You have barely touched the nonsense of their rules. Give this website a good reading.

If you aren't a JW forget it and get married and be happy

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    she cheated before in the marriage
    then she turn around a few years later and left me -- knowing full well what she had done
    want out so I can remarry

Too bad the elders say "No!" There is nothing you can do about it. They are in charge. They have "God's Holy Spirit" so they must know what they are doing!

• little witch
    little witch

Jedi Master from Indiana

I like that, has a certain ring to it! High Five

At any rate... I guess I am confused by your need to be "spiritual".

Do you think it is gods directive for you to be consumed by your ex-wifes movements?

God is busy with earthquakes, michael jackson, and keeping the gb's advice timely.

Go find yourself a compatible mate. You are ruining your health and wasting your time with your current endeavors.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sounds like you are still "letting" the elders and the borg control your life ... You might want to set yourself free from that, hon ...

ESTEE

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Of course I just wanted to see everyones input and see what type of experiences people have had. I was just trying to play by their rules -- Just as the Borean christians search the scriptures to see if what the apostle paul was telling them was true -- I have found no scripures to back up their point of a "time frame for scriptural freedom" as I told the brother in bethel I know people have been DFD wrongly before and my would be just another case of wrong DFing -- to be honest the amazing thing to me is how the elders have information the publishers are not privy to look at -- I wonder what God thanks about that :-)

I will be helping on people in my situation to make sure they use the right wording if they are ever in my situation and what to get out :-)

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Scrubmaster,

I hope to see more of your story!

-LisaBObeesa

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

scrubmaster first of all welcome!

Second I'm rather glad you are getting a first hand look at the whole WTS policies, it was this exact sort of thing that convinced me gawd could not be behind such an organization and I left.

My only advice to you is simple...........ASK YOUR EX WIFE IF YOU ARE SCRIPTUALLY FREE!

Thanks for the laughs.......not at you but at the WTS, sheese how idiotic!

Best of luck with your situation.

Kate

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Scrubmaster,

Just be very careful. After my divorce, my ex-hubby and the elders were parking their cars near my house where they could see when I came and when I left...and who came and left. I felt harassed and stalked!! It finally stopped after I threatened them with legal action. If your Ex get wind of your spying, she may seek legal action for invasion of privacy, harassment, or stalking. Be careful.....

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Thanks for the advice -- I stop watching the house a long time ago -- no need to cause any trouble for myself.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I may have missed this in a previous post, but have you simply asked her? It really does not have to be a big deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit