Proof of adultery to get scriptural freedom

by scrubmaster 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Yes the elders' rule is that they must stay there until 2 am for it to be overnight. 2 reliable JWs must be eyewitnesses. It could be your ex-wife knows the elders' rule too.

Yes, yes, so true. Of course this isn't the elder's rule, this is God's rule! It comes straight from the Bible! Anyone who reads their Bible can find it...at Mark ...no wait...is it John? Or...um...wait, I know I can find it...just give me a second...

• blondie
    blondie

Lisa, ROFLMAO!

• keeshah
    keeshah

I've heard of someone having to get pictures of his wife doing the deed.

Gee, isn't it against the law to stand outside someone's window and take pictures?! Isn't there some kind of stalking law that this would fall under. Oh, that's right, they don't care about "man's law", just their own.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

My, my. This is fascinating. What does it take to get df'd for apostasy or smoking? It almost seems hard to get df'd for adultery! (Perhaps I should change that to difficult?)

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

Scrubmaster,

Talk to a divorce attorney, and let them know what you've found. This is between you and you're wife...and God.. Leave the elders out of it. Sorry you're going through this..

• bebu
    bebu
    they came back with the same response and tried to use the scriptures at Romans 13:13 and 1 Thessalonians 5:7 to state that badness only happens at night.

THIS IS SOOOO STUPID!!!

bebu

banging her head on a wall

• Sassy
    Sassy

mommy always taught me only bad things happen in the middle of the night..

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Okay -- let me add more to the situation. First my ex-wife has already divorced me. When I presented the survellaince information to one of the elders he told me the man could be sitting in the house "drinking coffee and reading the news paper".... I said in the dark with completely no lights on in the house. When I called the society about this situation(of course by this time I had written several letters)....the brother at the society told me it could be a "repair man"..(it is a repairman,probably a plummer,alright but it was not working on any regular equipment :-). I said to this brother what is this repair man working on with no lights on in the house and no flashlight seen in the house either. Then the repairman takes her to work each morning. He would not respond. As for the scriptures they tried to use to prove their point I told then thessalonians..does not apply to my situation and Romans was referring to spiritual light and darkness and not to be taken literal. So then I wrote back to told them why Micah 2:1 showed where bad things could happen duing the day "which" in part states woes to those who are practiving what is bad upon their bad...and because of the power in their hands they proceed to carry it out in the morning. Of course they have not responded to my last letter and even told me they would not. (As for the overnight. I found out another person who was in my situation, did survelliance on the house with another witness. He watched his wife go into the bedroom with another man and close the door. they stayed and watch the house all night. When he presented this information to the elders do you know what he told by the elders, how do you know some one did not go out of the back door.) The thing I find interesting is why is so much benefit of the doubt given to some one who is not attending the meetings and if the tables where reverse the committee would already hve been form.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The thing I find interesting is why is so much benefit of the doubt given to some one who is not attending the meetings and if the tables where reverse the committee would already hve been form.

It's obvious... they don't want you to be "scripturally free".

You are forgetting one simple fact. It is not up to the elders. They did not say "I do"... you did. They have no say as to whether you marry, divorce, or remarry... the have no jurisdiction (they just like to make you THINK they do).

• little witch
    little witch

I was really upset to read your original post scrub...

Much to my relief I read further that your wife had the good sense to divorce you. I am comforted by the fact that she can press charges against you for stalking, invasion of privacy, and harrassment!

I do hope there are no children involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit