I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    What?? Nobody's gonna attack poor FrenchBabyFace for her English??

I'll bet she could kick all our asses in the french language!( btw.....I sure like her lips) Gumby

• Litebriterstill
    Litebriterstill

This post made me laugh. There are more just like him out there in all walks of life and every denomination known to man.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    it makes me look even greater.

You look really small from over here... geez dude, give your ego stroking a rest.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    What?? Nobody's gonna attack poor FrenchBabyFace for her English??

No...she's too cute.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Surrep : Yeah I know "something is rotten" in my english langage ...

I'm ok to learn more ... but not in the academic way ... I'm a bad, bad, bab academic student (for real) I can't focused on what teachers want's me to focused on (if something in or out of the subject is more interesting or important to me at the moment I'm OFF) Otherwise there is a long time I would have take English courses ... I don't feel that good being that bad you know ... but I won't kill me ... I just feel that I won't be able to really express everything I want, and I expose myself to have to talk more to say a little or everykind of missunderstanding (which is the worse thing in fact)

The most frustrated part is that I will never be able to let you know how funny I can be ! LOL (in my dreams anyway ...)
    On the other hand ... You know what ? I've learned a lot with you already (vocabulary, expressions ...) Thanks everybody ...
    And thank you Gumby and Drwtson : it's always good to have a little support

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

French:

Your English is excellent for it not being your native tongue. We're being a bit hard on U2K because he is coming across as very self-righteous, arrogant, etc., and we are assuming his native tongue is English (since he is in the U.S. and hasn't indicated otherwise).

• sens
    sens

i'm glad there's people like U2K here. it makes me look even greater.

remember what happend to the man who loved himself 2 much....his pickle fell off pd...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit