I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    To keep ill-gotten goods or to be a homosexual

To my knowledge Jesus gave his followers just two laws (jst2laws) to follow:

Love your God
    Love your neighbor as you would yourself.

Everything else is up to us. Maybe he is less interested in what we do and more interested in why we do it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We love you anyway.

Heather

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    And if any man or woman does not believe in GOD , this man knows nothing (psalms chapter 14 verse 1) they are foolish and they doeth no good works under the sun.

A short list of atheist philanthropists:

And some notes on the relationship between Christianity and philanthropy generally:

GentlyFeral

• gumby
    gumby

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/62869/961591/post.ashx#961591

Quit wasting everybodys time here [deleted]!

Gumby

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

I think my spelling is great! hmmm to be honest the king james version of talking is better than the way we talk now. and i could care less what people think about my way of talking or spelling, if you think im dumb and stupid that's the way you see things, but remember GOD does not see me that way. and God is more important than you, so whatever.

Anyway I love everybody, i said that im very unhappy for what they have did, but i still love bin laden and whoever else.. and btw i had a dream about Jesus Christ last night , he told me i needed to calm down and continue with my righteousness, he said im doing good , so he hug me and left. If i was a bad person or a foolish person i would'nt have good dreams. Good dreams does not fit with wicked people.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    In my experience, the only 22 year olds that I have known who are tattooed, own 2 cars, an apartment, and 2 houses, and call people "sucka" are generally drug dealers or pimps.

After reading U2K's last post, I'm more convinced than ever.

• shera
    shera

Sounds like someone who doesn't use english as his main lang? If you are this age with that much material belongings..you must have rich parents,who have spolied your A$$.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    and btw i had a dream about Jesus Christ last night , he told me i needed to calm down and continue with my righteousness, he said im doing good , so he hug me and left. If i was a bad person or a foolish person i would'nt have good dreams. Good dreams does not fit with wicked people.

So are we to believe that Jesus is now speaking to you through dreams? Did he tell you to come to this board and "save" us?

Surely this is a joke post.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

What a stipid and ignorant post to make! That pimp needs to lay off the crack for a few hours.

• seven006
    seven006

Man, this kid is classic.

Personally I think the whole world should be run by a 22 year old guys who talk to jesus in their sleep. What he says has to be true, he dreamed about it for christ sakes. A 22 year old jesus person who loves Osama bin Laden to change the world. I just don't know why I didn't think of it? Toopid me.

Keep posting kid, this is good stuff.

Dave

PS: I hope you are being a good boy and not having any premarital sex. Osama doesn't like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit