I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Just because you listen and such doesn't mean you understand or know diddly. Your post is inane and you have no clue. Remove thy head from thine arse and see the light......00000000000000

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    The end.

hehe! Good one Jim!

First of all let me say that I agree with your assessment of gay people. In no way was what I said meant to be an attack on anyone, gay or not. I should have elucidated a bit more and I apologize if my comments offended.

However, I'm not sure that "keeping ill-gotten goods" can be equated with drug-pushing or pimping. Although, I suppose that depends, which is why I said what I said.

The point I was trying to make is that many things are relative. In other words, is it right for anyone to condemn this cat for keeping the 50K he stole (or whatever), or condemn you for being gay, or me for being a dip-ellipses? No. What is right or wrong in your or my eyes could be perceived as entirely different in someone else's eyes. I think that's what that one guy meant when he said something about casting the first stone....

Anyway, I didn't mean to single you or any one group out. I was just a bit surprised at how quickly the dogpile formed with You Tookay at the bottom and something triggered my "fairness meter" and I blurted forth like the dip-ellipses that I am!

Syrup

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    dream about Jesus Christ last night

Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disease. Schizophrenia is found all over the world. The severity of the symptoms and the long-lasting, chronic pattern of schizophrenia often results in disability, and many individuals need ongoing assistance to manage the most basic functions of independent living. People with schizophrenia may have perceptions of reality that are strikingly different from the reality seen and shared by others around them. Their behavior may seem odd, unusual or even bizarre at times. They sometimes hear voices, talk to themselves, or respond to imaginary fears. At times, normal individuals may feel, think, or act in ways that resemble schizophrenia. Normal people may sometimes be unable to "think straight." They may become extremely anxious, for example, when speaking in front of groups and may feel confused, be unable to pull their thoughts together, and forget what they had intended to say. This is not schizophrenia. At the same time, people with schizophrenia do not always act abnormally. Indeed, some people with the illness can appear completely normal and be perfectly responsible, even while they experience hallucinations or delusions. An individual's behavior may change over time, becoming bizarre if medication is stopped and returning closer to normal when receiving appropriate treatment.

hmmmm my want to explore this ....

• Aztec
    Aztec

Good grief! Esperanto is easier to decipher than U2K!

Expat, I'm sure Jesus said "sucka" at least once. Or perhaps it was one of his modern day namesakes. I guess the poor guy got confused.

~Aztec

• micheal
    micheal

Did he say he has erotic dreams about Jesus and Osama?!!!!!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'll tell ya what U.2.K., come back in 10 years and read what you have written here. Time does an amazing thing to your outlook on life, and the people around you......no offense.

I'm sure all of us here remember what it was like to be 22 and have EVERYTHING figured out. Give the kid a break, he knows not what he says.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

I might not know alot of things in this life, but one day i do know is that you are suppose to love those who have harm you or others, these are not my words, these are the messiah words just quoted different. It's not hard to love others who have commited crimes, it's very easy once you draw closer to The bible and God and Jesus and all the angels and prophets and the great disciples.

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99
    Good dreams does not fit with wicked people.

When was the last time you dreamt of fornicating? Be honest......... 22yr. old man.. Unless of course your whacking off every night.. By the way, I'm not judging you!! I don't think your wicked. Just human.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

You not only misquote the words of the Messiah, you greatly misunderstand what he meant when he told us to love our enemies. You completely ignore how he condemned the scribes and Pharisees for their hypocrisy. You're the type of person who would condemn Jesus today rather than those whom he condemned.

You also fail to see that God and Christ have commissioned the governments of the world to maintain law and order and to punish evildoers. Likely you never read the Bible to any extent in order to notice. Still, you feel qualified to be a public instructor of others who know far more than you do about life and about the Scriptures.

• seven006
    seven006

u2k,

You started your first post in this thread by saying this:

<<<i might be only 22, but i know and i understand more things in this world than half the suckas in this world>>>

You said in your last post this:<<<I might not know alot of things in this life,>>>

You have come a long way in a short distance grass hopper. Welcome to the board. We may seem a bit mean here at times but we do care. Stick around and keep learning new things.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit